TV: Silicon Valley final season

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
The only proper ending should have been Richard vs Gavin. Hoping to see more Nanjiani in future TV/film and less Middelditch. Amanda Crew is.....attractive. Series finale was trash. Show had some very funny moments, but this series will be easily forgotten in just a few years.

Guilfoyle voice: "There is a much higher chance that you will be forgotten before this show will be."

Asheville

Feb 1, 2018
Guilfoyle voice: "There is a much higher chance that you will be forgotten before this show will be."

Some funny characters and lines, but if you think it was a transcendent piece of work, which I believe it was far from, then good for you.

chicagoskycam

Land of #1 Overall Picks
Nov 19, 2009
Fulton Market, Chicago
chicagoskycam.com
The best setting they had this season was the big office environment and the banter between Dinesh and Guifoyle. I was dying when their AI's traded 7.5 million graphic messages on the network.

The remainder of the season was kind of blah.

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
The best setting they had this season was the big office environment and the banter between Dinesh and Guifoyle. I was dying when their AI's traded 7.5 million graphic messages on the network.

The remainder of the season was kind of blah.

544420.jpg

Reactions: discostu

PK Cronin

Bailey Fan Club Prez
Feb 11, 2013
I just finished the show and was really pleased with the finale season after being disappointed by the previous couple. The plot was better than some of the other seasons, which has been a huge problem for the show (any show centering around emerging tech) after the initial season(s). One of the better shows of the last ten years.

Trap Jesus

Feb 13, 2012
The whole Gwart subplot felt weird to me. It didn't connect comedically with me at all.

Reactions: Jurky

Brodeur

Feb 27, 2002
San Diego
SVprops.jpg

Found a site that had a bunch of props from the show. They had a decent Black Friday sale and I cracked on a few items.

Started a rewatch and there's a lot of gags from Season 1 that I had completely forgotten about.

Brodeur

Feb 27, 2002
San Diego
Do you have a link to that site?

They have props from other shows as well. Briefly had a couple Ben Wyatt suit jackets from Parks and Rec in my cart before I thought better of it. The Black Friday sale was nice, most of the items were more than half off from what they're currently listed as.

Shipping was a bit slow and they slightly screwed up my order. I wanted two RussFest shirts / Hooli badges so I could give one to my coworker. But they gave me a Hooli shirt + press pass instead. Another item (not pictured) didn't match with the online picture, although I'm too lazy to make a fuss about it.

Reactions: Boris Zubov

Boris Zubov

No relation to Sergei, Joe
May 6, 2016
Back on the east coast

They have props from other shows as well. Briefly had a couple Ben Wyatt suit jackets from Parks and Rec in my cart before I thought better of it. The Black Friday sale was nice, most of the items were more than half off from what they're currently listed as.

Shipping was a bit slow and they slightly screwed up my order. I wanted two RussFest shirts / Hooli badges so I could give one to my coworker. But they gave me a Hooli shirt + press pass instead. Another item (not pictured) didn't match with the online picture, although I'm too lazy to make a fuss about it.
Thanks!

Brodeur

Feb 27, 2002
San Diego

Midway through season 2 on a rewatch. Kinda forgot that they were seemingly angling Monica as a love interest for Richard in season 1. I think they made the right decision not going in that direction.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Wagers: 6
    Staked: $6,201.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $1,447.00