Status
Not open for further replies.

Jon Burke

Malakian#13 said:
i'm switching teams to the Pittsburgh Penguins. with the fantasy draft I am assuming there will be a 55 million salary cap.

That's kinda undecided at this point... There might be individual caps for each team...

Jon Burke

Malakian#13 said:
set up a thread with a poll and see what the people think , better yet I will. :)

OK. I'm fine either way, but I don't know what TomasPlekanec might think.

Jon Burke

Malakian#13 said:
you two of course have the final say.

Yeah, but being the type of guy I am, I like to hear other people's input anyways...

Youreallygotme

Aug 21, 2003
Kelowna BC
eh...is this a fantasy draft? because if it is I'll be away too often to participate. please let me know thanks.

edit: I'll try and get lots of assistants. I'll be called Gainey :D

Last edited:

Evgeny Oliker

Mar 12, 2003
Visit site
i was reading the rules on your site...its not very clear. the stuff about the cap is strange...so every team will have a different salary cap or the same 55 mill?
also, how exactly will we sign players? if we have to negotiate, how can you guarantee that the negotiations will be fair? one person negotiating with each gm just doesnt seem very fair...one person might think highly of a player while another person might not like the player at all...so u might want to make me pay 10 mill for jagr while i'll say he's only worth 5 mill... :teach:

Malakian#13

Mar 7, 2003
Seattle
Visit site
we go by how much the players make in the NHL. If the player dosn't have a contract he cost nothing untill he gets a contract. It's hard to actually play an nhl game though without a contract. :)

Evgeny Oliker

Mar 12, 2003
Visit site
ok,that's fine...and the cap will be 55 million for all teams? if so, i'd like to take TAMPA BAY if thats ok? i'm sure i can find a few AGM's

Malakian#13

Mar 7, 2003
Seattle
Visit site
the cap is a giant mystery. for now it's different for all the teams. but i think most of us agree it should be the same cap for all the teams.

I set up a poll where you can vote for what you think it should be.

Evgeny Oliker

Mar 12, 2003
Visit site
ok, so i'll take TAMPA BAY. and what about the draft? when is it, etc? are u still waiting to get more teams? how many more teams do u need? etc

Evgeny Oliker

Mar 12, 2003
Visit site
yes, i have been to your site a few times. i dont see a date for the draft..maybe i missed it? also, the gm names are not there it seems

Evgeny Oliker

Mar 12, 2003
Visit site
i have checked the first page of the thread...it doesnt state a date for the draft. i assume you guys are just waiting for more gms and when u have 30 gms you'll announce a date for the draft?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad