Status
Not open for further replies.

Jon Burke

dasivon said:
Hook me up with Edmonton, GM!!

OK, you're hooked up. Be sure to talk with your assistant GMs and use them well (but you won't be able to PM them until you have 15 posts). These guys know their hockey, I handpicked them for the Oilers assistant GMs!

BTW, welcome to HF, it's a great forum!

Taupy said:
I wanna be SJ GM!

It's all yours, be sure to recruit some assistant GMs to help you. I recommend you go to the forum here at HF for San Jose and ask if anyone wants to join your staff.

KFC said:
Ill take any head gm position is still available if there is any i don't care which team

thanks

The Hurricanes are all yours. Same story for you - you'll have to recruit some assistant GMs to help you.

For all of you guys, please sign up at the new forum and be sure to be active. We won't keep you on board if you are not active, simple as that.

rikker

Jun 6, 2003
Visit site
help

I cannot log on to the draft board @ invisionfree. I've re-registered my name and password, yet still cannot get on. :banghead:

I'm so into this game and don't know what to do. I've sent Pleks an e-mail, so hopefully he can help. Sorry guys!

If someone can send me the list of players taken, I will forward my pick and someone can notify the Commishioners.

Suggestions?

Default101

I've talked to several people who are trying to get on the site but can't whats goin on?

DBL

Sep 13, 2002
Visit site
I am just going to suggest something here. Would it not make this league more balanced to have a prospects draft, instead of teams going all for it right now, and others going just for the future. Decide a system for what a prospect would be and make them extempt from the Inaugural Draft. The league would then be more balanced right, NHL Rosters, and everyone's farm, making for a more competitive league. Has for the order of the prospect draft... lowest payroll from the Inaugural drafts 1st in prospect draft? Just an idea.

TomasPlekanec

Apr 17, 2004
Québec
Irish_Leaf said:
Hi I'm interested in GMing a team if possible. I could also assistant Gm if needed

Sign up at the forum, you'll be on the waiting list. You can get into the discussions on the Lounge, and why not suggest some stuff on the Suggestion forum?! You can also be an AGM and step up as a GM when there's an opening.

TomasPlekanec

Apr 17, 2004
Québec
Birko19 said:
The Avs have 3 assi managers, any chance I can be a 3rd assi manager for the Wings?

Carolina as a new GM. But you can be an assistant if you want. Register at the forum and ask the GMs around by PM. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad