KingofSpain

Mar 5, 2002
Windsor, ON
Visit site
cupfever101 said:
Carolina selects Carl Sodenberg

i cant pm anyone, so could someone pm the next drafter for me?? thanks

Nice selection with Soderberg.

If you don't know how to enable PM, just go into your User CP -> Edit Options -> and check off Enable Private Messaging.

Edit: You must also Save Changes. Damn, I wanted Berti.

Last edited:

cupfever101

May 14, 2004
Ice Demon said:
Nice selection with Soderberg.

If you don't know how to enable PM, just go into your User CP -> Edit Options -> and check off Enable Private Messaging.

thanks -- i will take a look at the pm thing again, but i thought i did that already -- oh well

hockeyis68

Apr 9, 2004
with their first pick in the draft, the nj devils select, Aki Seitsonen from Prince Albert in the WHL

DanStewart

Jun 5, 2003
Sarnia, Ontario
Ottawa is looking todeal their 2nd rounder 55th overall. We are looking for two late 3rds or a early-mid 3rd and an early 4th. Send me your offers.

tripledekehockey

Apr 1, 2004
pittsburgh pa
good question -- i am not sure, but for the sake of agruement, lets just assume that everyone is eligible cause i think there may have one or two others taken who are questionable as well

tripledekehockey

Apr 1, 2004
pittsburgh pa
who do you guys think are the winners and losers so far in the draft??

remember, these are only our opinions, so if someone thinks your drafting wasnt good, take it in good measure and defend your drafting

The Spaz

May 15, 2002
PA
Visit site
tripledekehockey said:

remember, these are only our opinions, so if someone thinks your drafting wasnt good, take it in good measure and defend your drafting

I like my draft! :yo: :handclap:

Kevin Wey

Feb 28, 2002
Des Moines
Visit site
If Hensick is out then St. Louis will take defenseman Roman Tesliuk.

Second, if anyone knows where there's a good comprehensive list of who all is opting out, thanks in advance.

DanStewart

Jun 5, 2003
Sarnia, Ontario
tripledekehockey said:

I think Detroit has had a pretty good draft so far. Here is who they have selected so far:

Washington by far IMO.

KingofSpain

Mar 5, 2002
Windsor, ON
Visit site
It's been over 25 hours since the Tesliuk pick, and like 40 since the initial pick. I say we can vote or even better tripledekehockey can just make the pick.

For winners and losers, it's a bit to early to tell, end of the second will be more telling. But I like Minnesota's and Carolina's picks (same person, must think like me) and as well I think Washington could have done better with 4 picks in the first 33.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad