Post-Game Talk: Sidney Crosby is the worst human on earth. Pens-4, Blackhawks-1

spcastlemagic

Jul 3, 2006
Boston likes to play the victim card. The city lives for it. Even when they're not actually the victim.

See also: Cam Neely's knee was not wrecked by Samuelsson, according to Neely. It was wrecked by Neely, according to Neely. You'd never know that by talking to anybody associated with the city of Boston (other than Neely), however.

Don't want the truth to get in the way of crying for sympathy points.

Savard is the other one - he admitted that he lied to the doctors to rush back from his concussion. But that never gets mentioned.

madinsomniac

Jul 3, 2012
Pittsburgh, Pa
More like Bruins fans trying to convince Hawks fans (who mostly have been okay with it) that the Penguins are the personified devil. It's beyond ridiculous.
Can somebody tell me where this unhealthy obsession comes from? Have the tears about the Savard hit still not dried?

I honestly hope we bring up Son of ulf for the next Bruins series... hopefully in an old school WWF style... Introduce him and say he has something special for the bruins... then dub him the Kneewrecker or Captian Concussion or something like that... I mean we know he isn't that type of player, and I really wouldn't want to see anyone actually get hurt... but Id love to read their paranoid panic filled forums leading up to the game... it would be comical meltdown city... well until they sweep us again, I guess :/

Speaking Moistly

What a terrible image.
Feb 19, 2013
Injured Reserve
So apparently this happened.

Pittsburgh Penguins ‏@penguins
Robert Bortuzzo (@rbontuzzo21) led all #Pens defensemen in the month of March with five assists in 13 games played.

Yay, Bort...

MeticulouslyDishevel

Oct 23, 2012
So apparently this happened.

Pittsburgh Penguins ‏@penguins
Robert Bortuzzo (@rbontuzzo21) led all #Pens defensemen in the month of March with five assists in 13 games played.

Yay, Bort...

Really? I would have guessed maybe Nisky or Maatta...

Disco needs to scratch him. He's making Gladams and Scorpik look bad. :rant:

Speaking Moistly

What a terrible image.
Feb 19, 2013
Injured Reserve
Really? I would have guessed maybe Nisky or Maatta...

Disco needs to scratch him. He's making Gladams and Scorpik look bad. :rant:

That's what they tweeted, and now I research.

Bortuzzo, 5A, 13GP
Niskanen, 4A, 16GP (3G, though)
Maatta, 2A, 15GP
Scuderi, 2A, 16GP
Despres, 1A, 13GP
Orpik, 0A, 16GP (1G, idk how)

Scuderi has been disturbingly productive in March, he only has 2A for the rest of the season. Bortuzzo, the creator of offense from the blueline, who knew? :laugh:

MeticulouslyDishevel

Oct 23, 2012
That's what they tweeted, and now I research.

Bortuzzo, 5A, 13GP
Niskanen, 4A, 16GP (3G, though)
Maatta, 2A, 15GP
Scuderi, 2A, 16GP
Despres, 1A, 13GP
Orpik, 0A, 16GP (1G, idk how)

Scuderi has been disturbingly productive in March, he only has 2A for the rest of the season. Bortuzzo, the creator of offense from the blueline, who knew? :laugh:

Ah, so Nisky's goals are what's throwing me off.

What a strange stat.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad