Should we trade the 2020 #1 Draft Pick for a Winger?

Should we trade the 2020 #1 Draft Pick for a Winger?

• Total voters

CrosbyMalkin

Aug 7, 2005
Trade the 1st and any F prospect. Get a difference maker. Term is a bonus.

I am all in on a difference maker but not as a rental. I have no problem trading a 1st and a prospect for a player that is 22-29 years old with term. I would want it to be a good fit for next year also. Someone like Saad or Zucker come to mind for me. For this season something like this.

Saad/Zucker-Crosby-Bjugstad
Kahun-Malkin-Rust
Simon-McCann-Hornqvist
ZAR-Blueger-Tanev

Dumoulin-Letang
Pettersson-Marino
JJ-Schultz/someone traded for Schultz

Murray/Jarry

I think we could win it all just with that. We keep the exact same 3 lines that we are winning with and just add a Crosby line instead of the make shift 4th line we have been using. All of a sudden our 3rd line becomes our 4th line and they are already dominant. Our second line becomes our 3rd and so on.

This team is one of the best now. You get a Crosby line at the top with a winger like Zucker or Saad and they will make a good line. This team has everything they need and if they had Guentzel I think it is better than the 2016 version. They obviously don't have that but just need to get a good LW that can play with Sid. I still believe this team is one winger away from being the favorite. I think we already have proven we are a top contender now even with all the injuries we have been near the top.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad