Post-Game Talk: Should have traded for more D instead.

ujju2

Apr 9, 2016
Edmonton, AB
Bad penalty call and goal at the end there, but we lost this one with our horrible 1st period and redeemed a point out of it. Lots of things to like, chemistry-wise and such. AA-McDavid-Ennis seem to have some real early chemistry. If AA and McDavid can continue to work well together this is gonna be a real dangerous team. On to the next one tomorrow, now.

Reactions: Oilhawks and Aerrol

Nostradumbass

Divinity
Jan 1, 2007
Ref ignores so many blatant calls against McDavid all day, then calls him when the Duck goes for a dive.

Weitz

Sep 23, 2014
The defence on this team refuse to tie up sticks in dangerous spots and it keeps costing them. Pathetic.

LTIR

Nov 8, 2013
McDrai should have changed after the first 50 seconds...
Long shifts in OT by these 2 have cost us atleast 3 points

Reactions: Bryanbryoil

Mowzie

Sep 17, 2003
Tough loss. You need to at least get a point in Vegas or this could be a rough week. Too bad there wasn't a practice day after the deadline.

The Safe Play

Jul 8, 2011
Nurse really needs to simplify his game again. Something about the Klefbom injury and he's started to do too much.

CupofOil

Knob Flavored Coffey
Aug 20, 2009
NYC
New guys played well, defense was bad again as they always are when Klefbom gets injured. Nurse, what are you doing my man? He looks lost the last 5 games or so. Jones and Larsson were just as bad.

Oh well, got a valuable point after that 1st period embarrassment. Take it and move on to Vegas.

Oil Dood

Sep 17, 2019
Playing for the division on February 26th I’ll take it lol.
LIKE!

Ragging on any of our players right now seems kind of dumb when you think about what we are playing for right now. These guys to a man earned where they are.

Valuable point - check. That is what it is about this time of year, just keep putting them in the playoff bank.

T-Funk

Oct 15, 2006
More than enough firepower now to use two power play units and at least two OT units

KCC

Aug 15, 2007
Ref ignores so many blatant calls against McDavid all day, then calls him when the Duck goes for a dive.
Yeah, but he did trip the player so it was the right call. And the fact that it's OT, it probably has a higher chance at being called. McDavid was out too long and was tired and reached in instead of moving his legs. It is what it is. EDM battles back and got a huge point. Onto Vegas tomorrow.

OfCorsiDid

54 goals? Must've been the money!
Mar 20, 2017
Toronto, ON

I thought it was curious why Draisaitl was out on the OT PK. I would’ve swapped out for Haas or Sheahan or Nuge.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad