Post-Game Talk: Should have traded for more D instead.

Oct 15, 2008
Someone thought it would be a good idea to post a bounce gif before the game was over....

giphy.gif

McXLNC97

Mar 20, 2007
B.C.
Hate when the refs decide the game on a shit call. Proud of the team to come back and grab a point. Nurse and Larsson were a f*cking disaster today.

Nurse is always a disaster lately. Always dropping to his freakin knees instead of just going after the man

Reactions: Recast

Jepprey

Creeper
May 25, 2006
That defensive coverage tonight was very 2017-2019 Oiler esque. Always a guy alone in the slot.

Cali reffing jobbed us too. Stick not even touching the guy and calls a trip...

Reactions: onetweasy

The Safe Play

Jul 8, 2011
That loss in ot is squarely on Tippett. Why the F do you go back to McDavid and Draisaitl on the 3 on 3 when it has not been working? Of course a 1 minute plus shift for the both of them leads to the penalty which leads to the loss.
I agree with this McDavid and Drai have been pretty brutal in OT this year.

Ritchie Valens

Sep 24, 2007
I thought we'd beat Anaheim and would be lucky to get a point in LA. Still wound up with 3/4 points so far. Need to squeeze another point tomorrow night, hopefully get both.

TKB21

Oct 27, 2013
That loss in ot is squarely on Tippett. Why the F do you go back to McDavid and Draisaitl on the 3 on 3 when it has not been working? Of course a 1 minute plus shift for the both of them leads to the penalty which leads to the loss.

This x1000. They have been complete dog shit in OT for the most part this year. Split them up, McDavid with AA, Drai with Ennis or vice versa...

RipsADrive

Sep 16, 2008
Edmonton
After that atrocious 1st I'd be happy if you told me we managed a point but it really should have been 2.

Hopefully it doesn't cost us down the line.

syz

[1, 5, 6, 14]
Jul 13, 2007
With how the Oilers played most of the game they were lucky to get the point.

I think part of the issue is that McDavid is so good that when he's healthy everyone except Drai just coasts.

The Ducks had f*** all for the last 2 periods except for when Nurse decided to go for a skate to Narnia. Came out flat, though... again.

Aerrol

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Sep 18, 2014
I f***ing hate the refs and the f***ing shit head ducks. f*** that team.

But I will say overall I'm pleased because Ennis and Athanasiou looked way better than I expected given the total lack of prep time they had. Really promising with McDavid.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad