Sportsnet: Short term deal for Laine? Not in Winnipeg much longer?

Viqsi

"that chick from Ohio"
Oct 5, 2007
40N 83W (approx)
First thought upon seeing the thread title: "Wow, really? Boy, that Dubois pick is looking better and better."
Followup thought: "G-d ****ing DAMN you Kypreos. Shut the hell up and go away."

Reactions: Duke749

cgc83

30-HELENS-AGREE
Jul 8, 2018
Somebody put a muzzle on that tard Kyprious or however you spell his useless name .
I would put more stock in a stranger with dementia who only follows badminton to get my hockey news .

Taylorst

Jun 26, 2018
What a lot of fans don't realize or want to admit is that, your in a salary cap era and today's salaries are different than 5 years ago. Teams can no longer afford to pay all their players .
That means tough decisions as to who is considered a core player and the rest are moved .

It's called parity. The NHL in its next CBA agreement will have to address the salary cap and how it is way behind and a significant raise in the cap is needed. Until then

Reactions: OTC

axlrose87

Jul 13, 2018
I'm really starting to get sick of all these so called experts spew their nonsense.
I think random people on twitter are about as accurate as they are on speculation.
The days of relying on these guys for info is over.
They are strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Master Scheif

dirt nasty
Jun 7, 2014
Winnipeg

Insane

I never liked kypreos but I havent listened closely enough to realize how little intelligence he has. That clip alone blows my mind. The way he acts and his arguments are mind-bogglingly awful. Wow. How does he have a job? The way he says "no" when he his criticized shows a complete lack of self-awareness too.

Seriously how is he employed. How can someone listen to that and continue to pay him as an analyst?

Master Scheif

dirt nasty
Jun 7, 2014
Winnipeg
I'm really starting to get sick of all these so called experts spew their nonsense.
I think random people on twitter are about as accurate as they are on speculation.
The days of relying on these guys for info is over.
They are strictly for entertainment purposes only.

I swear most of us on these boards could do a better job, how can they not find someone who actually has a brain to be an analyst? Makes me wonder how many people are employed in the hockey world who dont know what they are doing/ are employed because they used to play. Probably way too many.

Reactions: axlrose87

belair

Jay Woodcroft Unemployment Stance
Apr 9, 2010
Canada
Kinda cool the sleuthing people managed to pull off to unveil the fortnite issue. Creepy though.

rojac

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 5, 2007
Waterloo, ON
So, an analyst said something. Who cares? Why do people fly into a posting frenzy over this sort of thing?

ranold26

Tuukka likes the post...
May 28, 2003
kypreos.jpg

mitchthemitch

Jan 10, 2019
Toronto
Kypreos is an idiot.

That said, I wouldn’t be surprised if they trade him. I think the jets know what they have and Kypreos is right, he’s not a guy you give huge contract to. He’s a complimentary player right now. Fourth best winger on the team.
4th best winger and maybe the 7th or 8th most important guy on the team for the better part of the season. Not the type you give 8 figures to.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad