Sportsnet: Short term deal for Laine? Not in Winnipeg much longer?

BruinsBtn

Dec 24, 2006
If someone wanted to pay up for him, Chevvy should listen. Some red flags on and off the ice and he's a guy that's always going to be overpaid for goalscoring. That said, I'll take him in Boston thank you very much.

Laine for McAvoy?

Holymakinaw

May 22, 2007
Toronto
If someone wanted to pay up for him, Chevvy should listen. Some red flags on and off the ice and he's a guy that's always going to be overpaid for goalscoring. That said, I'll take him in Boston thank you very much.

Laine for McAvoy?

Uh, Laine for McAvoy.........plus what?

Better be a lot.

MikeK

Nov 10, 2008
Earth
Kypreos is still suffering the effects of having his face bounced off the ice. He is one of the worst so called insiders there is. I have no idea how he's managed to avoid the cuts over the years. As soon as I saw his name I tuned out. Hack.

Skinnyjimmy08

WorldTraveler
Mar 30, 2012
New York Islanders give them a call... I wanna see Barzal set up Laine for the next decade.

Trotz will whip him in shape, Lou will keep contract low and will never let him grow that hideous beard again

They can be a new aged Backstrom/Ovi for Trotzy

Apr 9, 2009
USA
Why would someone else use his account? It's a free to play game, takes 5 seconds to make your own account.

Unless he's trolling the internet 'cause he knows people are tracking his stats so he tells his buddies to use his account lol.

I agree that it's far more likely that nobody else is using his account... I also think he can play a bunch of Fortnite and still be a successful hockey player.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad