GDT: Shopping For A Win On Black & Gold Friday | Carolina at Pittsburgh | 7:00P.M. ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fordy

May 28, 2008
cue the "this team is so bad; pens are never aloud to have a bad game becuase we are an entitled fan base" fans

cue the "climbing up on my high horse, i am the only one with any perspective about this team, you are all lesser than i" fans

whoops i was too late! luckily you never miss a mark, i need to keep on my toes

CrozJawz*

cue the "this team is so bad; pens are never aloud to have a bad game becuase we are an entitled fan base" fans

Cue the:

It happens...

Bad puck luck...

Lost Goc...

No Duper...

No BB...

Refs sucked...

Meaningless game in November...

Teams bring their A game against the Pens...

They'll come out with fire in their bellies tomorrow...

Blah, blah, blah...

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
You can't call everything against one team and nothing against the other.

The Canes were the far superior team tonight, but this third period has been a farce.

This.

Look, the point or two won't make a difference in the end. And, the Pens deserved the outcome they got.

At the same time, there's no excuse for that third period officiating. Everything the Pens did was a penalty. Nothing the Canes did was a penalty. It was THAT ******* bad.

Fleury3434*

Jan 14, 2013
cue the "climbing up on my high horse, i am the only one with any perspective about this team, you are all lesser than i" fans

whoops i was too late! luckily you never miss a mark, i need to keep on my toes

:handclap: lol touche...no but for real pens are never aloud to play a bad game because we are the pens right? this game surely will seal our fate come playoff time

penguins2946*

Fleury played well and Crosby looked dominant at times. Otherwise, meh. We should have traded for Tlusty like yesterday.

CrozJawz*

:handclap: lol touche...no but for real pens are never aloud to play a bad game because we are the pens right? this game surely will seal our fate come playoff time

You can be smug about it all you want, but it is EXACTLY games like this that rear their ugly heads come playoff time.

For 4 ****ing years now everyone has scoffed at games like this, calling them meaningless, and then watch team in the playoffs OWN them just like this and bounce them early in the POs...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad