GDT: Shopping For A Win On Black & Gold Friday | Carolina at Pittsburgh | 7:00P.M. ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

enviSAGE

waitin on the good times
Aug 10, 2011
pens-canes-main-11-2014_zps6075ca18.png

pens-canes-11-2014-betterknow_zps9c202208.png

pens-canes-11-2014-fwd-lineup_zps1f131967.png

pens-canes-d-goalie-11-2014_zps0ac74d09.png

pens-canes-injury-11-2014_zpsde0eba7e.png

malkin-canes-goal-2009.gif

Dying Alive

Phil = 2x Champ
Mar 11, 2007
Pittsburgh
Going to a Pens game is the only thing that could get me to leave my house on Black Friday. Hopefully they bring home a win for MAF's birthday.

66-30-33

Jan 24, 2006
Victoria, BC
Hope we win both games. Imagine if we won both games aswell as both against Isles? Pens would be 19-3-1 right now. CRAZY! That's like the record Pens had when Bylsma got hired where he stayed with MT's system and we won teh cup. We can atleast try for 17-4-2.

ProgOg

Aug 25, 2014
Carolina is probably a better team than their current record shows, whats with all the injuries. Hope for a good one tonight.

DaveG

Noted Jerk
Apr 7, 2003
Winston-Salem NC
FWIW, sounds like you guys might get to see us roll 7dmen tonight instead of Malone on our 4th line. Of course, that means Jay Harrison's in our lineup so that should be good for about 2 goals against the Canes in and of itself.

Ugene Magic

EVIL LAUGH
Oct 17, 2008
Pittsburgh
Nice GDT, good work Sager. Hopefully will catch the game depends on if I go for a TV or not....

Picked up a new LG=Lifes Good 55" LED and saved a couple hundred at Best Buy last night. Hardly a line, and the Panasonic 50" being pushed as a door buster for around $200.00 were gone even for as short the line was. I wasn't getting that one regardless. I never go out with a plan other than where I go. You never know if they'll have some mystery door buster not advertised.

If it wasn't for me being there with others, I'd have been in and out of the store in ten minutes. You get your ticket, go in and pay for it and they send you outside to the loading dock to pick it up. No...I was stuck there for like an hour. Wasn't worth the line for NHL 15.

Dying Alive

Phil = 2x Champ
Mar 11, 2007
Pittsburgh
Can someone explain the left shoulder/Comeau thing to me?

FWIW, sounds like you guys might get to see us roll 7dmen tonight instead of Malone on our 4th line. Of course, that means Jay Harrison's in our lineup so that should be good for about 2 goals against the Canes in and of itself.

Too bad the Pens won't remove a certain 4th liner and roll with 7 D.

Mr Jiggyfly

Jan 29, 2004
Picked up a new LG=Lifes Good 55" LED and saved a couple hundred at Best Buy last night. Hardly a line, and the Panasonic 50" being pushed as a door buster for around $200.00 were gone even for as short the line was. I wasn't getting that one regardless. I never go out with a plan other than where I go. You never know if they'll have some mystery door buster not advertised.

If it wasn't for me being there with others, I'd have been in and out of the store in ten minutes. You get your ticket, go in and pay for it and they send you outside to the loading dock to pick it up. No...I was stuck there for like an hour. Wasn't worth the line for NHL 15.

How many people did you have to punch?

Speaking Moistly

What a terrible image.
Feb 19, 2013
Injured Reserve
Can someone explain the left shoulder/Comeau thing to me?

Steigy became obsessed with Comeau preferring to hit with his left shoulder, that's why a RHS likes to play LW. Conversely the Pens are playing him on the RW right now. :laugh:

Too bad the Pens won't remove a certain 4th liner and roll with 7 D.

Yes, and by that I mean remove Adams and Sill and stop making me watch Scuderi with the puck.

iFishyHD

Dec 27, 2010
Pittsburgh

Mostly spent the day looking for something with the specs of 1080p, 60hz, 32 inch. A good bedroom/gaming TV. Wanna keep it as cheap as possible. Might just go tomorrow and see what they overstocked in and still have for cheap, or just wait for Cyber Monday. If not then Christmas...

No Quarter*

Lookin forward to seeing Jordan play!!!!!
Still a big fan of his.

SEALBound

Fancy Gina Carano
Sponsor
Jun 13, 2010
Will miss much of the game. Would love a scouting report on Tlusty...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad