GDT: Shopping For A Win On Black & Gold Friday | Carolina at Pittsburgh | 7:00P.M. ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrozJawz*

This year too?? Or are you just going to harp on the same old BS forever until they never lose a bad game?

you're the one that said the game was over with 17 minutes left with a team that comes back as well as any team in the NHL over the last few years...yeah it's me with the hyperbole...

I said the game was LIKELY over and now it is...

Deutschland Dangler

Jun 17, 2014
I dont know why people are blaming the refs...pens are shooting themselves in the foot both of those were good calls IMO

I think the bigger problems is that all the infractions on the Pens get called and the Canes can do whatever they want. If you're not going to call anything, fine. But then really don't call anything.

Big McLargehuge

Fragile Traveler
May 9, 2002
S. Pasadena, CA
I think the bigger problems is that all the infractions on the Pens get called and the Canes can do whatever they want. If you're not going to call anything, fine. But then really don't call anything.

You can't call everything against one team and nothing against the other.

The Canes were the far superior team tonight, but this third period has been a farce.

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
I dont know why people are blaming the refs...pens are shooting themselves in the foot both of those were good calls IMO

People aren't complaining about the calls. They're complaining about the non-calls. God, it's like you read the word REFS and assume the rest. Can't say that's any different than the rest of your schtick.

madinsomniac

Jul 3, 2012
Pittsburgh, Pa
you're gonna pretend there weren't 5 noncalls directly leading up to those penalties?

Which is the underlining problem with NHL reffing... they traditionally are playing to even things up, and sometimes that means giving a break to a less talented team, and its absolutely garbage

CrozJawz*

And NOW we get to hear Steiggy, Bob, and Jay trotting out the excuses...

Bobby already just said that losing Goc "really affected them"...

What a joke of a game...but hey, meaningless game in November...

Fleury3434*

Jan 14, 2013
cue the "this team is so bad; pens are never aloud to have a bad game becuase we are an entitled fan base" fans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad