SHL/Allsvenskan 2022-2023

Slimmy

Jan 3, 2009
GBG
No Loui to Frölunda. Anyone surprised?

Joel wanted him in the team. Apparently they are good friends.

Aahlstroem

På Legenders Axlar
Dec 7, 2012
Göteborg
No Loui to Frölunda. Anyone surprised?

Joel wanted him in the team. Apparently they are good friends.
Not really, they've got a kinda full roster already and seem serious about giving some younger players a chance to make the team. Maybe they shouldn't have thrown a two year deal on Lenc based on 18 games.

That article was only made because Rylander want Eriksson on the team, he's such a crappy journalist.

Reactions: Slimmy

Eye of Ra

Grandmaster General of the International boards
Nov 15, 2008
Malmö, Sweden
Just me who thinks Frölunda looks average? Greco and Innala is questions marks. Mursak, Lenc, Jacob Nilsson i dont see putting up much points. Frölunda only have 1 forward you know will produce alot, and that is Lasch.

Defence looks rather weak aswell, lots of unsure cards in Hasa, Nordsäter, Pontus Johansson. I also dont think Borgman will produce as much as he did, he is more of a stay-at-home d.

Hockeyfrilla

Swe prospect fanatic
May 25, 2008
Sweden
Just me who thinks Frölunda looks average? Greco and Innala is questions marks. Mursak, Lenc, Jacob Nilsson i dont see putting up much points. Frölunda only have 1 forward you know will produce alot, and that is Lasch.

Defence looks rather weak aswell, lots of unsure cards in Hasa, Nordsäter, Pontus Johansson. I also dont think Borgman will produce as much as he did, he is more of a stay-at-home d.

They look much weaker this year imo..Nice prospects like Edvinsson, Söderblom & Niederbach has left also

Aahlstroem

På Legenders Axlar
Dec 7, 2012
Göteborg
Goaltending is going to among the best in the league with Lasse in the kasse. Defence is going to have a solid top-4 (Borgman, F. Johansson, Folin, X) but a weaker bottom-4 (P. Johansson, Hasa, Nordsäter, Grönlund).

On the wings we've got the usual solid grinders in Friberg, Mursak, Rosseli Olsen. I guess Nässén will slot into those when he's back from his injury. Greco and Innala need to make the transition to SHL and Swedish hockey. I like their skillsets though, there's potential there. I don't think Lenc can keep up the same scoring pace as when he joined late last season, maybe if he plays with Lasch 5 on 5 he'll at least score some goals. We've got interesting youngsters in Dower Nilsson and Ratkovic Berndtsson fighting for a spot.

I think the big weakness is in the middle. Carlsson, Nilsson, Lasu and Lundqvist is not scaring anyone.

Eye of Ra

Grandmaster General of the International boards
Nov 15, 2008
Malmö, Sweden
He cleared it with Frölunda. Apparently he cleared it with Örebro as well to begin with, then they changed their minds.
Frölunda is gonna add 1 more defender. A replacement for Leskinen. Should be a offensive skilled d-man. Almquist or Lennström would be ideal.

Yozhik v tumane

Jan 2, 2019
Christian Törngren to Våleranga. Thats suprising. He is still a good SHL player and only 28

*Christoffer.

I dunno, he looks to have a nice scoring upside for a weaker league, otherwise being filler material for most SHL teams. His 13 3-7-10 line in the qualifiers looks nice on paper, yet he was still just 9th on his own team in scoring.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad