Kaskisuo

Alsing - Anton Lindholm
Själin - Noren
Bichsel - Caito

Kloos - Ruohomaa - Camper
Rosen - Åman - Lang
Cederqvist - Zackrisson - Ashton
Karlsson - Kandegård - Knuts

Did you forget Hrivik? Will be interesting to see if Åman and Lang can build off a strong WC. Hrivik+Zackrisson+Ruohomaa is not easy to move for Åman.

Eye of Ra

Grandmaster General of the International boards
Nov 15, 2008
Malmö, Sweden
Did you forget Hrivik? Will be interesting to see if Åman and Lang can build off a strong WC. Hrivik+Zackrisson+Ruohomaa is not easy to move for Åman.
Hrivik dont have contract

Niclas Hävelid has left the coaching staff to return to the junior organization though. Replaced by Jeff Jakobs.

I think the team might look something like this by september:

X - M. Ljungh - Rattie
Little - Strandberg - Russell
X - Ehn - Törnqvist
Gallo - Costmar - A. Johansson
(Bystedt - Maxwell - Weigelt)

Fantenberg-Hultström
Junland-J. Pettersson
Nyberg-M. Hävelid
M. Lindroth
(Schira)

Högberg
Myrenberg

Broc Little will join in october on "artistkontrakt". Will be interesting to see who the scoring line Mr X will be.
So i guess the new finn will be on 3rd line?

PuckPoise

May 25, 2011
Hrivik dont have contract

So i guess the new finn will be on 3rd line?

Well, Ejendal more or less confirmed it but they can't announce it for tax reasons. Same with Little in LHC, for instance. Or maybe we should believe they really had to think things over just until they have been out of the country for 6 months.

Interesting with Hännikainen. If that team stays healthy that's a big big improvement on the last few seasons.

Yozhik v tumane

Jan 2, 2019
Teemu Hartikainen is rumored to Luleå, but it’s hard to get one’s hopes up with all the disappointing news of late. No Omark, no Wallmark, no Cehlarik, the club seems to have gotten too cute trying to save a few reichsthalers with Lepistö and scared him off to Switzerland. We had the best defensive group in the playoffs, and Sellgren (knock on wood) is a nice replacement for Lepistö, but it would have been insane had we had both for next season.

At any rate, we need not one but two top tier forwards, and everyone we’ve hoped for has gone another route. Why can’t we manage to outdo Swiss teams for Wallmark and Cehlarik, after a 7 game finals run, with Omark and Lepistö’s salaries freed up, healthy financials and Minecraft money? Goddamn legionnaires!

Goaltending is another question mark. If Lassinantti’s healthy, there’s no issue, but Wallstedt’s replacement is an untested 20 year old with a good year for a weak team in Allsvenskan. This seems very hit or miss: will he be another Johan Gustafsson, or another Niklas Rubin or Daniel Bellissimo where we’ll have to ride our starter like a mule?

But the forward group is the big issue. On paper, we have nice depth, but problem is that’s always been the case and other so called top teams have always had the distinct edge, with the difference this year being Omark. He solved so much of the mediocrity, inconsistency and bluntness of our offense, and Andreasson emerged a supreme finisher to compliment Omark’s game in a beautiful way (before slowly disappearing/losing his mojo from the semifinals onward).

Let’s hope Hartikainen will be our next super Finn (knock on wood), that Mattsson, Muzik, Nikupeteri can take another step or two in development, perhaps that Locmelis or another junior breaks in and shows superstar potential, and crucially, that Komarek heals up and plays up to par, that Einar buried his woeful regular season forever and continues on like he did in the finals, and then we should be able to get back to — dare I say — the semifinals? We’ll probably even have a team that can go all the way in the CHL, yippee…

Aahlstroem

På Legenders Axlar
Dec 7, 2012
Göteborg
Is it confirmed? He is still listed as having contract with Frölunda on EP. Whatever happend with him btw? He was very promising.
Yeah it's confirmed.
** Johan Sundström ska ni köpa ut, kan du göra det officiellt nu?
– Han var ju inte med i dag (träningsstarten) så … vi har meddelat honom att han inte ingår i våra planer för nästa säsong.
He came back home from two injury-ridden seasons in the KHL, and had a decent first year that still left you wishing for more. Then he just got worse. I can't say that he was really trusted by Roger though, he didn't play true top-6 minutes, he didn't get to play PP1. And the hockey isn't really the same as 15/16 and 16/17. The emphasis on high pressure, high tempo and hard work as increased and the room for actually playing the puck and being creative has dwindled. That hasn't done Sundström any favors.

Reactions: Yozhik v tumane

Eye of Ra

Nov 15, 2008
Malmö, Sweden
Joachim Blichfeld to Växjö, could be good signing
minus 47....:oops: Good news is that Jörgen Jönsson is the headcoach...he could teach him. I think he will take Gynges role beside Rosen.

Kossila - Rosen - Blichfield
G.Gustafsson - Kellman - Rieder
Stjernborg - H.Gustafsson - Ågren
Lundberg - Josefsson - Nilsson

Cooper - Bengtsson
Koivisto - Persson
Aktell - Claesson
Krupic

Larmi
Åman

Eye of Ra

Nov 15, 2008
Malmö, Sweden
Tedenby - Miele - Petersson
Elvenes - Vesel - Nättinen
Bödker - Vigneault - Forsberg
Önerud - Matson - Lindbäck
Hansson,

Billins - Martinsson
Andrae - R.Bengtsson
Sjöholm/Bertov/Torp - Westerlund

Ortio
Gunnarsson

HV looking good.

Last edited:
Reactions: Yozhik v tumane

Lackhalak

May 26, 2017

its a few months old, but looks like there will be a new 16,0000 seat arena in Gothenburg. Translation is not great, so im not sure if its proposed or already agreed upon.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad