Shed of Vengeance (Memorial of Vengeance)

3CanesInTheBox

Bunch of (Actual) Jerks
Sponsor
Feb 22, 2019
Chatmandu
I have Radiology and Nuclear Medicine exam on Wednesday so I can watch only the possible game 7. I’ll just give y’all a boost.

Hope you rocked the tests! AND GUESS WHAT?! you're gonna get a chance to watch that Game 7 ;)

eta; wait I may have misread this? are you busy tonight or wed? either way good luck!

MrazeksVengeance

VENGEANCE
Feb 27, 2018
So we’ve done it.

Against all odds Mighty Helm of Terror, Aspect of Vengeance, Petr Mrázek, First of His name and his fellow warriors led by wise and mighty Rod Brind'Amour and Justin Williams defeated the Sheeps of Washington.

Victory was costly. Young Svechnikov has become a victim of Washington abominations. Many our players are badly bruised.

But either way, we have already surpassed expectations tenfold.

But this knowledge should free us, not hold us down. WE WILL USE THIS OPPORTUNITY TO SURPASS THEM HUNDREDFOLD IF NOT THOUSAND FOLD.

FOR THOSE WHO UNDERESTIMATED US SHALL NOW PAIN. We will have our Vengeance. Whether they like it or not.

Last edited:

MrazeksVengeance

VENGEANCE
Feb 27, 2018
So...

It wasn't a dream. It may feel like one, but Canes actually advaned.
With this we can now worry about things that we have not expected to be worried about even in the wildest dreams. Like the question if Svech gets to play in the second round or whether are Islanders stupid enough to underestimate us.

But none of this matters. All that matters is THAT UNITED IN VENGEANCE OUR HEARTS SHALL BEAT FOR CANES AS ONE. WHETHER IT IS 'TIL THE BITTER END OR 'TIL GLORIOUS VICTORY.

FOR SVECHNIKOV. FOR HURRICANES. FOR THE RIGHT TO HAVE OUR OWN GDT NAMES.

TAKE VENGEANCE.

raynman

Jan 20, 2013
So...

It wasn't a dream. It may feel like one, but Canes actually advaned.
With this we can now worry about things that we have not expected to be worried about even in the wildest dreams. Like the question if Svech gets to play in the second round or whether are Islanders stupid enough to underestimate us.

But none of this matters. All that matters is THAT UNITED IN VENGEANCE OUR HEARTS SHALL BEAT FOR CANES AS ONE. WHETHER IT IS 'TIL THE BITTER END OR 'TIL GLORIOUS VICTORY.

FOR SVECHNIKOV. FOR HURRICANES. FOR THE RIGHT TO HAVE OUR OWN GDT NAMES.

TAKE VENGEANCE.
Your posts get me hyped up. I have a big time job interview on Tuesday. Definitely going to browse this thread before I walk into the facility.

raynman

Jan 20, 2013
HOW DID IT GO.
So-so to pretty good I think. I was able to answer all of their questions and I had plenty of questions for each interviewer. Seemed to get along well with the interviewers as well. I’ve had enough interviews go well with no result at this point that I’m not going to get my hopes up though. If I do get the position it will be my version of vengeance upon those who have denied me in my quest for employment.

MrazeksVengeance

VENGEANCE
Feb 27, 2018
Yet again, Canes have beaten expectations. And this time in a fashion so convincing it is almost scary. BUT WE SHOULD NOT BE SCARED OF OUR GREATNESS. EMBRACE YOURSELVES, BASK IN THE GLORY.

Whatever happens from now on, Carolina Hurricanes are a top 4 NHL team this season and that counts for something. Whether some people like it or not.

MrazeksVengeance

VENGEANCE
Feb 27, 2018
GREETINGS FELLOW WARRIORS.

MY OWN RECKLESSNESS LEADS ME TO YET ANOTHER BATTLE.

It shall be the battle against ethanol.

The battle shall take place tomorrow. On the night before the anniversary of the end of the horror known as World War 2.

I am probably going to be utterly destroyed for my foe is as formidable as they get. But if I fall I shall fall with grace and honor befitting the Path of Vengeance.

LET’S DRINK TO THE HEROES THAT MADE THE WORLD LOT FREER THAN IT WAS.

Last edited:

sabremike

Friend To All Giraffes And Lindy Ruff
Aug 30, 2010
Brewster, NY
Well. It’s not like there’s many favorites out there. This is a good year to “steal” a cup.

It’s fun to think of Leaf fans coming up with long winded arguments about how we didn’t deserve two cups when they haven’t won since 68.
FB_IMG_1557029833168.jpg

BladeRunner66

Two-Headed Jerk
Oct 23, 2017
GREETINGS FELLOW WARRIORS.

MY OWN RECKLESSNESS LEADS ME TO YET ANOTHER BATTLE.

It shall be the battle against ethanol.

The battle shall take place tomorrow. On the night before the anniversary of the end of the horror known as World War 2.

I am probably going to be utterly destroyed for my foe is as formidable as they get. But if I fall I shall fall with grace and honor befitting the Path of Vengeance.

LET’S DRINK TO THE HEROES THAT MADE THE WORLD LOT FREER THAN IT WAS.
Man, are you related to King Ezekiel? You talk alike.
EzekielAppearance.jpg

Reactions: Tryamw

MrazeksVengeance

VENGEANCE
Feb 27, 2018
Oh, almost forgot to post here before passing out (lol).

What is our new good luck GDT going to look like? Should we actually attempt like medium effort now? @Navin R Slavin tagged you @MrazeksVengeance to start our next one.

May the Vengeance Be with You!

View attachment 226399

IT IS MY HONOR TO FULFIL THIS TASK. I SHALL PROCEED WITH IT SOON WITH GREAT PURPOSE AND A LUST FOR VENGEANCE THAT IS TO BE EXPECTED FROM ME.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad