Online Series: She-Hulk Disney+

ItsFineImFine

Aug 11, 2019
I was watching a Youtube video calling She Hulk is the worst show ever (couldn't finish the whole thing cos the guy was a talkative idiot) and man am I glad I'm a simpleton who realizes this stuff is entertainment and each thing is its own thing rather than being personally offended and making a half hour Youtube video on it.

blueandgoldguy

Oct 8, 2010
Greg's River Heights
I was watching a Youtube video calling She Hulk is the worst show ever (couldn't finish the whole thing cos the guy was a talkative idiot) and man am I glad I'm a simpleton who realizes this stuff is entertainment and each thing is its own thing rather than being personally offended and making a half hour Youtube video on it.
Haha. Which one was it? Disparu, Nerdrotic, Mauler...someone else? Most of these guys are grifters who put out the same daily content with provocative thumbnail gifs to get clicks. I'm not sure how some of these guys can get hundreds of thousands of clicks for videos that essentially repeat the same drivel day after day?

Imagine making a living ranting about how evil Brie Larson is, how politically correct Hollywood is twisting the superheroes they grew up with, etc. What productive members of society!:laugh:

KallioWeHardlyKnewYe

Hey! We won!
May 30, 2003
Finally got around to watching this because the whole "it sucks" vibe from everyone plus general MCU fatigue kept me away. But listened to a podcast praising it recently (to my surprise) and finally pulled the trigger ...

I thought this was a damn delight. Light and slight for sure (which is the point) but immensely enjoyable with a completely winning performance from Tatiana Maslany. Thought her arc over the series was well done.

In terms of Marvel TV I rank it behind Loki for sure and MAYBE WandaVision. But I thought this was leaps and bounds better conceived and executed than the other Marvel shows though I still haven't watched Ms. Marvel yet.

I'll take stuff like this that isn't "important" but works over stuff that's "significant" but whiffs any day.

Ad

Latest posts

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad