GDT: Sharks vs. Lightning @ 8pm?? VlaMiddleSimHeRy

TheWayToRefJose

Oct 30, 2017
Kind of excited for Ryan Heed 3rd pairing because of how good they were together for the Cuda. Could be a very good third pairing.

Plus, if they do good and middleton isn't a train wreck, it makes vlasic and Braun completely expendable if EK65 signs here.

EK-Dillon
Burns-Simek
Ryan-Heed
Middleton

Alwalys

Phu m.
May 19, 2010
I hope this isn't 7-3 lightning but just in case that's my snog
bunch of bolts
timotime, hertltime, roosterpapa net pass

the game is late because of some ncaa footyball rubbish

Reactions: Sandisfan

LeftHeartInSF

Left Heart In SF
Dec 1, 2011
San Francisco/Boston
That D with our trash goalies.

Hold onto your butts.
3ez7cnr.jpg

Reactions: boylerroom

PackShark

Oct 7, 2017
With the way our D is playing, plus the injuries, I have no confidence. 6-4 Lightning.

Kucherov x2, Point, Stralman, Gourde, Palat

Meier, Couture, Donskoi, Radil

Lebanezer

I'unno? Coast Guard?
Jul 24, 2006
San Jose
Lol. Braun/Vlasic ain’t even an NHL caliber pairing. We still have EK65 and Burns out there. We will be fine.
It’s going to be interesting to see the team without them. I expect to see better breakouts and better passes from the D.

Sysreq

Apr 9, 2015
Ya, gotta be lit af when Ryan-Heed turns into a superstar 3rd pair and we shut out the bets team in the league.

CJL182

Oct 9, 2008
It's a shame that we're not healthy for this game so that we can get a realistic measuring stick against Tampa. I still want TB to be at their best tonight though to see how good they might be in the playoffs. They can go full Drago for all I care. "If he dies, he dies."

Pinkfloyd

Oct 29, 2006
Folsom
Lol. Braun/Vlasic ain’t even an NHL caliber pairing. We still have EK65 and Burns out there. We will be fine.

They're not NHL caliber against the toughest deployment. It'll be fun when one of Karlsson or Burns gets harder minutes now and see what happens. I think they're more capable of it just by keeping the puck in the other team's end but we'll see.

RoloTonyBrownTown

Oct 31, 2018
Tonight is going to be an excellent reminder that despite his nonchalance this season, Vlasic is still amongst the very best in the league, and Braun ain't far behind. I'm a firm believer that, contrary to popular belief, they are still elite and you can count the number of defenseman who can handle their deployment on one hand.

RoloTonyBrownTown

Oct 31, 2018
Looking forward to eating crow when the Sharks win 6-1, Middleton looks solid, and Ryan-Heed look like another team's first pairing, and Pickles and Braun are bought out in a week.

hohosaregood

Banned
Sep 1, 2011
SNOG 24-3 Bolts
Kucherov x7, Stamkos x5, Point x8, Killorn, McDonagh, Killorn, Palat

hertl, Burns, Meier

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad