GDT: Sharks vs. Lightning @ 8pm?? VlaMiddleSimHeRy

Mattb124

Apr 29, 2011
Man, it stinks that we are playing a makeshift D against the best team in the NHL. Amazing that we had such good health for most of the season and then potentially lost 3 D-men to injury in just 2 games.

Juxtaposer

Outro: Divina Comedia
Dec 21, 2009
Bay Area
I’m honestly kinda bummed to be missing this game. I know we’ll get stomped missing Vlasic, Braun, and Simek, but I’m very curious how Middleton will look, if he’s a real future NHLer. Hope he can kick it.

Reactions: Sandisfan

Levie

Mar 15, 2011
This game could be a big surprise if the guys rally around their injuries. Or it could be a brutal slaughter with our weak team D and goaltending putting on a show. Pick one.

one2gamble

Dec 24, 2007
Well.....should have brought up our all star cuda goalie and let him start as well. Trial by fire boys!

this-is-fine.0.jpg

Lebanezer

I'unno? Coast Guard?
Jul 24, 2006
San Jose
I’m honestly kinda bummed to be missing this game. I know we’ll get stomped missing Vlasic, Braun, and Simek, but I’m very curious how Middleton will look, if he’s a real future NHLer. Hope he can kick it.
I wouldn’t judge his NHL future against the Lightning, doesn’t seem fair. Trial by fire. Unless he plays great in which case, he’s the next Vlasic.

Last edited:

NWSharkie

Nov 4, 2018
PNW
SNOG: 5-3 Bolts
Stamkos x2, Point, Miller, Sergachev
Pavs, Kane, Melker

I think with 3/6 d-men out, the Sharks will probably play more conservatively and I don't think they'll get torched by the kind of odd-man rushes they've given up all year. Looking forward to seeing what Middleton can do with sheltered minutes.

Solmors

<3 Data
May 3, 2010
San Jose
Our already struggling defense vs the best offense by far in the league? Yea, this wont end well. Our only chance is to stay entirely out of the penalty box.

Sharks3Ligntning 7
PavelskiStamkos2
CoutureKucherov
HertlPoint
Johnson
Gourde
Killorn
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

SharksFan17

Apr 17, 2017
This feels like a 5-4 game one way or another, but I think the Sharks will come out on top at home after pulling out the gutty 4D down the stretch win on thursday.

Feeling like Logan "a hockey player" Couture and Hertl have big games and EK will want to put on a show for one of his UFA suiters.

Reactions: NWSharkie

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
Thank God for Pierre McGuire; I almost forgot we had a hockey player on this team. Is it too late to change my SNOG?:laugh:

Since when has Pierre been a reliable source of info? Everyone knows that Logan is just using hockey to kill time until a competitive skee-ball league gets off the ground.

one2gamble

Dec 24, 2007
Kuch is going to out up 4 points against this team tonight lol

I am really curious to see how they try to buckle down.

Sysreq

Apr 9, 2015
I don’t think the Lightning can fit Karlsson’s contract into their cap structure. Kucherov and Gourde are making an extra 9 million next season, and 54 pats in 41 games Brayden “Gonna Make Bank” Point needs a new contract. And you’ll got Sergachev the season after. I think even with the modest increase we’ll see, Giradi not being resigned, and presuming you let Stralman walk, you’d still need to find room for Point, and then on top of that 8 to 11 million more for Karlsson. I just don’t see it.

SJSharksfan39

Oct 11, 2008
San Jose, CA
Anybody know why the game starts at 8?

Media Day for the National Championship Game was at SAP Center.

Looking forward to this game.

This is one of those times when the Sharks "Should" be on the road. To make matters worse they also play on Monday at 7:30. You would think if there is a National Championship game for College Football, the Sharks should have a road trip, or just not have any scheduled games around this time. Once again, the NHL Schedule Makers kinda suck.

tahoesharksfan

Old Fart
Apr 29, 2014
The Lake
Not even going to SNOG this one, who knows what's going to happen...should be entertaining to watch....if I'm still sober enough to after watching football all afternoon....

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad