GDT: Sharks vs Islanders: 7:30pm. Payback edition.

hockeyball

Nov 10, 2007
Kane does play kind of like clowe, except he can skate. And doesnt occasionally just throw around joe Thornton like passes randomly.

Reactions: Phu and slocal

Karl Prime

Feb 13, 2017
Your third line is beautiful. Keep them forever.

Vlasic-Karlsson are amazing and I hope EK's showing y'all what a great overall blueliner he is.

Hertl and Meier are *fingers up to mouth then kissing then releasing hand outward*

This team is something to watch when they get going. Amazing pressure all over the ice, big forwards that dominate the puck, Burns Burnsing, Vlasic Orring, Karlsson Vlasicing, stealth jerseys, gorgeous facial hair, a great coach, a team with an edge, and to cap it off, three Ottawa connections (Couture the 67, Sorensen Sens draft pick, 65)

I'll be watching every Sharks game I can so I'll be here. I appreciate the warm welcomes and can see these GDTs are fun. Karlsson's presence is why I'm catching every game possible but this team is entertaining without him on the ice (something I can't say for some past Sens teams) so I'm kinda hooked. Top to bottom these past two games have been awesome viewing.

Toodaloo!

Negatively Positive

Mr. Longevity
Mar 2, 2011
Timo just has a motor and is always physical. Kane is trying to actually drive guys crazy haha

Yeah it's clear to see why the other teams hate Kane. He initiates a lot of stuff. I never really got why the other teams hate Meier so much. I guess he's more subtle about it.

Reactions: Phu

Jwec

Dec 21, 2015
Finland
Haha, amen to that!
Amen!
But I would love to have Pekka Rinne and Juuse Saros, Patrik Laine, Erik Haula, Miro Heiskanen and Esa Lindell, Mikael Granlund and Mikko Koivu and Mikko Rantanen to play for my country at the world's!

Reactions: slocal

TomasHertlsRooster

Don’t say eye test when you mean points
May 14, 2012
Fremont, CA
man whoever was at that game had a SHOW

Your third line is beautiful. Keep them forever.

Vlasic-Karlsson are amazing and I hope EK's showing y'all what a great overall blueliner he is.

Hertl and Meier are *fingers up to mouth then kissing then releasing hand outward*

This team is something to watch when they get going. Amazing pressure all over the ice, big forwards that dominate the puck, Burns Burnsing, Vlasic Orring, Karlsson Vlasicing, stealth jerseys, gorgeous facial hair, a great coach, a team with an edge, and to cap it off, three Ottawa connections (Couture the 67, Sorensen Sens draft pick, 65)

I'll be watching every Sharks game I can so I'll be here. I appreciate the warm welcomes and can see these GDTs are fun. Karlsson's presence is why I'm catching every game possible but this team is entertaining without him on the ice (something I can't say for some past Sens teams) so I'm kinda hooked. Top to bottom these past two games have been awesome viewing.

Toodaloo!

Just to respond to both of these posts in one...

This team is f***ing fun. I went to the game tonight, and I didn’t expect all that much. These trap games against bottom feeders who aren’t division rivals always tend to be a little boring. Even outside of randomly meeting a future Shark in the bathroom (Radil will make the team soon), tonight’s game was f***ing awesome. Quite honestly, I know that it totally shouldn’t be this way, but tonight’s game was more fun than any game I have been to in years, and that includes playoff games like our 8-1 win against Anaheim that I was also at. This team is extremely fun to watch, and the characters like Burns and Kane make things very fun when they decide to kick ass.

Gone are the days of the slow, boring Todd McLellan Sharks. This team is fun to watch and they have a lot of character and personality.

All Senators fans who want to post here and enjoy this wonderful team with us are more than welcome!

Groo

May 11, 2013
surfingarippleofevil
tumblr_p0i6750VSR1w27jeoo1_400.gif

one2gamble

Dec 24, 2007
Is this like our 5th game with shenanigans? Is this our fault?
The sharks are pretty dominant and are not a clean team. They aren't scoring a lot but are pushing play. They have a lot of size and skill and it's clearly frustrating

Negatively Positive

Mr. Longevity
Mar 2, 2011
And the **** eating grin, dont forget his **** eating grin, it almost makes me want to punch him, even though I love it and him lol

Yeah I don't notice the extra stuff he does but he does seem to have a perpetual smirk on his face so I could see why it'd rub the other team the wrong way. If he wasn't on my team I'd kinda dislike his face lol.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad