GDT: Sharks vs Islanders: 7:30pm. Payback edition.

ChubbChubby

Using tilt controls!
Nov 28, 2009
San Francisco, CA
Sorensen-Suomela-Donskoi is one hell of a 3rd line. They are flat out dominant. It's going to be disappointing when Sorensen slides down upon Thornton's return. Nickname though...Solid State Drive or the SSD line. It's techy so it makes sense. lol
I honestly don't know where Thornton slots in anymore, but I guess that's a good problem to have.

SnarkAttack

Registered Loser
Jan 18, 2011
East Bay, CA
Honestly, I might play Thornton on the 4th line to get back into game shape. Then he can slot in on the power play. It may keep him fresher and more effective until he's fully back.

Jwec

Dec 21, 2015
Finland
You having a good time over there in Finland @Jwec ? Feeling some pride for your fellow countrymen?

They are certified gifts.
Yeah absolutely! Very entertaining game as we beat Islanders 4-1 and Suomela and Donskoi had hell of a games.
Hopefully because they play so well they also give us more time on media etc. here. And maybe small Finnish pride of them but after all Sharks win is the most important thing! I also hope to NOT see Suomela and Donskoi on World championships next year :D

slocal

Dude...what?
May 4, 2010
Central Coast CA
Yeah absolutely! Very entertaining game as we beat Islanders 4-1 and Suomela and Donskoi had hell of a games.
Hopefully because they play so well they also give us more time on media etc. here. And maybe small Finnish pride of them but after all Sharks win is the most important thing! I also hope to NOT see Suomela and Donskoi on World championships next year :D

Haha, amen to that!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad