GDT: Sharks vs Ducks 7:30pm Adventure lineup!

fasterthanlight

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 30, 2009
Seattle, WA
No. There should be no noise whatsoever. Give them no distraction from hearing the crushing silence of their own ineptitude. Allow it to burrow into their minds and fester as it takes hold.

The sounds are from the NHL video game right? Maybe they should broadcast the announcers from that game over the loudspeakers the whole season.

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
How can Randy and Bret be in the arena using (presumably) their normal game audio setup and yet still deliver sound quality that is reminiscent of him doing a cell phone interview being broadcast on a 1970s radio?

Gunnin54

Nov 7, 2012
I wouldn't waste anything good on this. We're looking for efficiency, not quality.
Well I’m already 2 beers in on this game, ima spend a lot on coors this year the way it’s goin. The bourbon isn’t too bad $30 for a big ass bottle at Costco

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
The sounds are from the NHL video game right? Maybe they should broadcast the announcers from that game over the loudspeakers the whole season.

I literally couldn't play NHL 20 because of the garbage play-by-play. I know you can turn it off, but I find the lack of commentary distracting. Thing I know the guy that did the commentary from being a sportscaster and radio host, but normally he's not a play-by-play person. And it shows.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad