GDT: Sharks vs Ducks 7:30pm Adventure lineup!

SJSharksfan39

Oct 11, 2008
San Jose, CA
I don't think I will predict another Sharks win until the Sharks win a game in regulation.

SNOG

Ducks 4 (Henrique, Comtois, Getzlaf, Rakell)
Sharks 1 (Balcers)

tahoesharksfan

Old-Timer
Apr 29, 2014
The Lake
What did EK hurt, he's ego? Don't you usually have to engage the other team to get hurt?

This would have been a good chance to see what Melnichuk's got.

I'm officially up to see more of the youth and what the future might portend. This season's pretty much just become a team going through the motions.

Shawks 2/1
Hertl/Balcers
Some Duck

Reggae Shark

Sep 30, 2018
Curious to see how this team and Couture respond in this situation. I welcome any outcome.

After the last few efforts I would be relieved to see a true tank and rebuild begin. But this is usually where the Shorks pull it together and win a few games giving me false hopes.

Ducks 5 - Henrique, Terry x2, Comtois, Silferson

Shorks 3 - Leonard, Balcers, Nieto

#tankon

Quid Pro Clowe

Dec 28, 2008
What did EK hurt, he's ego? Don't you usually have to engage the other team to get hurt?

This would have been a good chance to see what Melnichuk's got.

I'm officially up to see more of the youth and what the future might portend. This season's pretty much just become a team going through the motions.

Shawks 2/1
Hertl/Balcers
Some Duck
81 cheapshotted Simek so hard even his partner who just watched got hurt.

WaySheGoes

Jan 26, 2021
6231200E-600C-477C-825C-3CE7D426B675.jpeg

hohosaregood

Banned
Sep 1, 2011
So is there anything the 2021 sharks are good at? They can't score at EV, they can't score on the PP, their PK sucks too with the 6 PP goals against in the last couple games, and they're getting physically bullied on the ice. I honestly don't know any part of their game that would be competitive against any team in the NHL.

Barrie22

Shark fan in hiding
Aug 11, 2009
ontario
It’s really too bad that this draft doesn’t have a bonafide top line talent like next years draft. We’re right on pace for another top 3 pick.

Don't worry, this placement in the standings is the sharks new home for a few more years.

Pinkfloyd

Oct 29, 2006
Folsom
It’s really too bad that this draft doesn’t have a bonafide top line talent like next years draft. We’re right on pace for another top 3 pick.

No but a guy like Brandt Clarke makes it easier to move on from Burns when the time comes while also not leaving it solely to Merkley to be that guy.

tealzamboni

Mar 3, 2007
So is there anything the 2021 sharks are good at? They can't score at EV, they can't score on the PP, their PK sucks too with the 6 PP goals against in the last couple games, and they're getting physically bullied on the ice. I honestly don't know any part of their game that would be competitive against any team in the NHL.

They're really good at crunching numbers, producing faulty analysis, and telling the players to follow that guidance.

They also do a good job of selling Tahoe Blue Vodka during faceoffs.

seroes

May 3, 2016
California
While I understand the sentiment Ottowa and Detroit are still probably worse than us. Probably. At least until we start selling off our pieces.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad