GDT: Sharks vs. Capitals 7:00 EST Verizon Center

txpd

Jan 25, 2003
New Bern, NC
Good early season test tonight. Sharks have had the Caps number for years. Big bad Barry should know the Sharks well from his time in the west. 3-2 Caps, goals for Ward, Latta and Carlson.

I thought the Bruins in Boston was a good early season test.

SimplySensational

Heard of Hough
Mar 27, 2011
VA
On an individual note, Ovechkin needs one assist to move into 2nd all-time, and Green needs 2 more power play goals to become the all-time franchise leader.

Funny thing is Backstrom will probably take over the #1 spot this year because he can't score goals.

Vladiator16*

Caps fans take a while to wander back the year after a disappointing finish (meaning, worse than the previous year). Even if this team leads the division and makes the playoffs I think we still see a lot of empty seats all year except for maybe some of the big rivalry nights.

Plus, i bet some people (like me) got so pissed off about the lockout that decided not to go to the games for a while... i haven't been to the game since...
I might let it go pretty soon though.

Bure

Jan 3, 2011
Ottawa, Ontario
No way not even in prime early rock the red craze. Caps have variable pricing anyways...western conference foes are always cheaper than most east coast teams.

Interesting, good thing the caps have nothing to worry about though. Poor Florida fans.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad