GDT: Sharks vs. Capitals 7:00 EST Verizon Center

amjay13

Jan 7, 2007
Scottsdale, AZ
Good early season test tonight. Sharks have had the Caps number for years. Big bad Barry should know the Sharks well from his time in the west. 3-2 Caps, goals for Ward, Latta and Carlson.

RandyHolt

Keep truckin'
Nov 3, 2006
The lady with the table.gif (you are welcome by the way) seems a perfect theme for us.

Stay Angry

Its the Trotz way. We kill that off all day.

I cannot remember the last time Green hit anyone, that Carlson pissed someone off that they dropped a glove and punched him.

We all know, when you get angry, you get an angry strength power up.

BobRouse

Mar 18, 2009
Didn't she catch a chair that was thrown at her in that GIF? Or did my eyes deceive me?

Anger always wins.

In StarWars the good guys are told that Anger sucks and leads to the Darkside. Yet the only way they every win a sword fight is if they get angry.

Burakovsky95*

Marleau, Thornton, Hertl, Pavelski, Couture in a top 6. Woo boy.

Blades of Steel

log off.
Dec 10, 2009
Virginia
Didn't she catch a chair that was thrown at her in that GIF? Or did my eyes deceive me?

Anger always wins.

In StarWars the good guys are told that Anger sucks and leads to the Darkside. Yet the only way they every win a sword fight is if they get angry.

yes.. yes she did. she first blocked one like she was in street fighter, then bare handed the other like it was light as a feather.

HunterSThompson

[}=[][][][][]
Jun 19, 2007
Washington, DC

tumblr_m9wfkgMqXL1rdeykbo1_500.gif

KevinM

Feb 7, 2012
D.C.
Marleau, Thornton, Hertl, Pavelski, Couture in a top 6. Woo boy.
Brent Burns isn't too shabby either. I assume he's still a forward?

Should be an interesting challenge tonight for the boys, hopefully they come out on top. Hoping that they're able to handle the pressure from the sharks forecheck on breakouts and make crisp passes.

I think it's good news that Niemi is in net and not Stalock.

The Deadly Pook Gas

Feb 6, 2012

Anger always wins.

adsfadsfasdf_zps01fb2173.jpg

Yes John Carlson. Let the your anger consume you.

Timo Time

73-9
Feb 21, 2012
San Jose, CA
Brent Burns isn't too shabby either. I assume he's still a forward?

Should be an interesting challenge tonight for the boys, hopefully they come out on top. Hoping that they're able to handle the pressure from the sharks forecheck on breakouts and make crisp passes.

I think it's good news that Niemi is in net and not Stalock.

Burns is back on defense this year.

usiel

Where wolf’s ears are, wolf’s teeth are near.
Sponsor
Jul 29, 2002
Klendathu
www.myspace.com
Caps twitter feed highlighting available seats for tonight's game.

Two home games, two non-sellouts. That's gonna get ownership's attention.

This is nothing new for a western conference team coming in on a weekday. I tend to go to those game buying tickets from a season ticket holder here at my work and they are always sparse affairs.

Bure

Jan 3, 2011
Ottawa, Ontario
This is nothing new for a western conference team coming in on a weekday. I tend to go to those game buying tickets from a season ticket holder here at my work and they are always sparse affairs.
Weird I assumed competitive opponents would sell out.

Midnight Judges

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 10, 2010
Well prices for Caps games have gone up like five bazillion percent over the past ten years so it was only a matter of time before Ted discovered the limits.

Capitlols

Historic Chokers
Feb 9, 2010
Larry Duvall ‏@DuvallSpx
No more Trotz devil's horns as of tonight. #CapitalsTalk

Bz726CfIcAAOIqB.jpg:large

ChibiPooky

Yay hockey!
May 25, 2011
Fairfax, VA
On an individual note, Ovechkin needs one assist to move into 2nd all-time, and Green needs 2 more power play goals to become the all-time franchise leader.

g00n

Retired Global Mod
Nov 22, 2007
Caps twitter feed highlighting available seats for tonight's game.

Two home games, two non-sellouts. That's gonna get ownership's attention.

Caps fans take a while to wander back the year after a disappointing finish (meaning, worse than the previous year). Even if this team leads the division and makes the playoffs I think we still see a lot of empty seats all year except for maybe some of the big rivalry nights.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad