GDT: Sharks vs Avalanche 7:30pm Trying to lose out

Lebanezer

I'unno? Coast Guard?
Jul 24, 2006
San Jose
Not even trolling. I legitimately wonder if Jones will find a long term home on another team. Like, even as a backup, he's liable to give up terrible goals and what team wants that?
Highly unlikely. He's played himself out of the league for 3 years. The Sharks only played him because they committed to him and thought he could bounce back. It's clear now he's not a professional goalie.

Reactions: Bizz and Alwalys

hohosaregood

Banned
Sep 1, 2011
I wish we can find the next great coach with the next hire. I just want like the next Kevin stefanski of hockey

TheBeard

He fixes the cable?
Jul 12, 2019
Vegass
I think the facts that (a) goaltending is the most visible problem, (b) John Madden couldn't join the team until like last week, and (c) next year's draft class is better than this year's likely mean that Boogie gets another year for his resume as a favor for being a real nice dude. Lots of problems you can't blame him for and he's doing exactly what we want this team to do
Honestly, if he’s back next year I’m simply not tuning in. He’s a bad coach, no one has flourished under him, no vets have responded under him, I can’t think of a single thing he’s done well. For him to say he’s not surprised they missed the playoffs is one of the most baffling things I’ve head a coach say. The team will never thrive with him behind the bench.

hohosaregood

Banned
Sep 1, 2011
With the way he's thrown the team under the bus lately, as much as it's deserved, I don't really see him coming back

Crazy Joe Divola

Jun 20, 2009
Seriously tho, putting Couture/Balcers/Burns out to start OT against MacKinnon is almost fireable on its own.

Kane/hertl/Karlsson is the obvious choice

Lebanezer

I'unno? Coast Guard?
Jul 24, 2006
San Jose
Boughner has no more f***s to give about the goaltending, on why #SJSharks lost: "3 bad goals. Didn't get a save. You guys watched the game, it's pretty obvious."

Sheng tweet. Had to copy it instead of posting the tweet so the filter would work. :laugh:

PacificOceanPotion

Jun 19, 2009
Boughner has no more f***s to give about the goaltending, on why #SJSharks lost: "3 bad goals. Didn't get a save. You guys watched the game, it's pretty obvious."

Sheng tweet. Had to copy it instead of posting the tweet so the filter would work. :laugh:
Lol he really said that?

one2gamble

Dec 24, 2007

He should honestly stfu because my follow up would have been "ya but you started him knowing he's been terrible so what were you expecting"

You also didn't put out the best players for OT so you clearly aren't trying to win

Reactions: Bizz

Cas

Conversational Black Hole
Sponsor
Jun 23, 2020
Just waive Jones. I don't ever want to see him again. Let him warm the taxi squad seat and let Melnichuk and Sawchenko alternate the backup job.

Boughner has proven to be incompetent in every aspect of coaching. I have zero faith in him or any of his assistants. Fire them all and clean house top to bottom.

Dump Burns for whatever, dump Meier for whatever, dump Couture for whatever. They still have value now but I'm skeptical they'll have value in a year the way they're playing. Karlsson and Vlasic are undumpable.

Reactions: Bizz

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad