Jul 20, 2012
Santa Clara, CA
just lose the game
ratto-thumb.jpg

Cas

Conversational Black Hole
Sponsor
Jun 23, 2020
Jones starting. Gambrell in for True. Defense is TBD.

Hobocop

ungainly and rambling
Jul 18, 2012
San Jose
We'd finally be mathematically eliminated from playoff contention with a regulation loss + Blues win over Anaheim tonight.

ChompChomp

Can't wait for Sharks hockey to return someday
Jan 8, 2007
El Paso, TX
I don't know about y'all, but as every game passes until we get to season's end next week, I only keep asking one question:

Is Barabonov signed yet?

He has looked good in every game he's played as a Shark and a good fit for our top 6. Unless he wants to go back to the K (I'm guessing no since he just signed in the NHL this season), I'm thinking DW needs to offer up an extension now (along with a continued promise of a top 6 spot) before he gets notions about wanting to play elsewhere (where he might not get a top 6 spot, and he saw how that worked out in Toronto).

tealzamboni

Mar 3, 2007
I don't know about y'all, but as every game passes until we get to season's end next week, I only keep asking one question:

Is Barabonov signed yet?

He has looked good in every game he's played as a Shark and a good fit for our top 6. Unless he wants to go back to the K (I'm guessing no since he just signed in the NHL this season), I'm thinking DW needs to offer up an extension now (along with a continued promise of a top 6 spot) before he gets notions about wanting to play elsewhere (where he might not get a top 6 spot, and he saw how that worked out in Toronto).

"Dougski give me number 94 of most famous Russian Shark. Many happy year in San Jose." :sarcasm:

Reactions: Sandisfan

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
Blue Jays/A's is going to partially overlap with this game. If things go south with the Sharks we could always just talk about that instead and you can all probably take some fandom shots at me for being "the enemy" for a night :laugh:

Hobocop

ungainly and rambling
Jul 18, 2012
San Jose
Is it not one or the other since the Blues have more ROW?

Tiebreakers are different this year. The first two:

1. The fewer number of games played (i.e., superior points percentage).
  2. The greater number of games won, excluding games won in Overtime or by Shootout (i.e., "Regulation Wins"). This figure is reflected in the RW column.

Currently St. Louis has 16 RW, we have 14.

Bizz

2023 LTIR Loophole* Cup Champions
Oct 17, 2007
San Jose
Avs 20, Sharks 0

doesn't matter who scores, we should just play the Barracuda squad so we can keep our regulars healthy for the impending fire sale this offseason.

Reactions: PacificOceanPotion

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad