Pre-Game Talk: Sharks @ Sens Mar. 23. The Hamburglar Had A Shark For Dinner. It Tasted Amazing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

HispanicAtTheDisco

Oct 17, 2014
Ottawa, Ont.
A win against the Sharks will basically put their odds of making it down to zero, should be a fun to see how we bounce back against a team fighting for their lives.

Shanny

Let's Win It All
Jun 12, 2009
Bytown
Wouldn't be completely shocked at all if we see DC break up the pest line, and put Condra with Turris and Stone like he did for most of the second half of the game last night when Milo and Puempel went down.

Could see this tomorrow morning assuming Prince isn't recalled:

Hoffman-Zibby-Ryan
Condra-Turris-Stone
Smith-Pageau-Lazar
Greening-Legwand-Chiasson

alfie follower

Oct 16, 2013
ottawa
Hopefully we don't allow 3+ goals again.

Hockey is a interesting sport i got to say. When Hammond first started, he was getting the puck luck and saving things he probably shouldn't have saved. Now the pendulum has shifted and it seem like the pucks are now finding its way into the back of the net.

yeah, it is...and as he 'plummets back to earth' as so many have mentioned, he's still got a .947 sv% and 1.65 gaa... 4 more reg wins than Lehner and 1 less reg win than Anderson, in less than 1/2 as many games.... it's a crazy game when youre riding a 3rd string with a 4th string backup, and people are still looking to get blamey when its a close game

Senateurs

Let's win it all
Feb 28, 2007
Is Greening still on the active roster? Or was he sent back when Puempel started taking a regular spot?

If we need a call up, I'd say Greening is probably itching to send a message he's still NHL worthy.

Greening has been with the team during the whole streak. He played 2-3 games during the road trip.

Wouldn't be completely shocked at all if we see DC break up the pest line, and put Condra with Turris and Stone like he did for most of the second half of the game last night when Milo and Puempel went down.

Could see this tomorrow morning assuming Prince isn't recalled:

Hoffman-Zibby-Ryan
Condra-Turris-Stone
Smith-Pageau-Lazar
Greening-Legwand-Chiasson

Breaking the Pageau line was not a good idea, also Smith is not fast or smart enough to play with them. I like my lines better.

This will be a great opportunity for Greening to step up.

if Hoffman is back with Zib and Ryan, Pageau line remains intact, Greening could see some time with Turris and Stone.

Hoffman-Zibs-Ryan
Greening-Turris-Stone
Condra-Pageau-Lazar
Smith-Legwand-Chiasson

Cameron could also move Legwand up with Turris and put the two new addition on the 4th line.

Legwand-Turris-Stone
Greening-Smith-Chiasson

Sun God Nika

Palestine <3.
Apr 22, 2013
Really interested to see what kind of Z.Smith we will get from Dave Cameron. Anyone know if its logical to expect Milo to play tommoz?

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
Just to think we can be in a playoff spot tomorrow if the Bruins lose in regulation tonight and the Sens win tomorrow.

Edit. I think we would also be in a playoff spot if the Bruins lose in overtime and the Sens win tomorrow

aragorn

Do The Right Thing
Aug 8, 2004
I would think one of Michalek or Puempel should be ready to play tomorrow night if not both. I think DC goes with this lineup although I like Senateurs lineup as well with Greening on the Turris line. If Greening could score he would make a decent LWer, it`s what we used to say about Condra & now he is scoring like he never has & funny enough it`s on his opposite wing.

Puempel - Zibanejad - Ryan
Hoffman - Turris - Stone
Condra - Pageau - Lazar
Z. Smith - Legwand - Chiasson

alfie follower

Oct 16, 2013
ottawa
Puempels week to week, not day-to day according to Cameron, so I don't expect him till maybe next weekend..... and Michalek seems to be hush hush... upper body could mean head injury.... these 2 injuries worry me the most, cause everyone was so gelled in lines and assignments... now the lines are gonna get screwy and the newbs smith/greening/prince whoever are gonna need to seamlessly fit in for us to keep this going.... I almost want Neil back at this point...McCarthur aint even taking contact yet, so id say probably another week at least for him, and Anderson's as hush hush as michalek.... Hoping Anderson is progressing and theyre just trying to shield him from the media circus weve got going with the Hamburglar- love-in

alfie follower

Oct 16, 2013
ottawa
Garrioch on twitter "The Senators have confirmed Zack Smith has returned from Binghamton conditioning stint. He'll play tomorrow vs. Sharks"

Alex1234

Oct 14, 2014
Greening has been with the team during the whole streak. He played 2-3 games during the road trip.

Breaking the Pageau line was not a good idea, also Smith is not fast or smart enough to play with them. I like my lines better.

SWITCH CHIA AND GREENING

Greening is not worth playing everynight according to cameron so he's not worth 2nd line according to me
GO BOLTS GO

DrunkUncleDenis

Condra Fan
Mar 27, 2012
BnzysQKG5N-6.png

Shanny

Let's Win It All
Jun 12, 2009
Bytown
SWITCH CHIA AND GREENING

Greening is not worth playing everynight according to cameron so he's not worth 2nd line according to me
GO BOLTS GO

Agreed, Condra has been one of our best players since Cameron took over, and the Turris line didn't miss a beat when Condra was plugged in there against the leafs.

Greening has shown nothing to deserve the opportunity to play in the top 6, the best players will play, and if that means breaking up the Condra-Pageau-Lazar line temporarily due to injuries....so be it.

saskriders

Can't Hold Leads
Sep 11, 2010
Calgary
Jalapeño Shark Burgers

4 -5 ounces shark steaks
1 -2 tablespoon barbecue sauce (I recommend my Habanero barbecue sauce Rz#368097, but any flavour you like should work)
1 hamburger bun (I use rosemary focaccia buns for the extra flavour)
salt
pepper

Ground the shark steak in a food processor until broken up, but not too mushy.
Mix the steak with the barbecue sauce, salt and pepper in a bowl. Adjust the amount of sauce to your taste, as it can be quite spicy, but make sure not to make the mixture too runny. It should be about the same texture as regular beef burgers.
Shape into burger patty. I try to make them as round as possible, then press down in the middle with the back of a teaspoon to make a small indent. This will compensate for them rising on the grill as they cook.
Grill on medium-high heat for about 4-5 minutes per side, turning once. Serve immediatley with your choice of cheese and burger toppings on your choice of roll.

pic1qmbpT.jpg

http://www.food.com/recipe/jalapeno-shark-burgers-386785

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad