Pre-Game Talk: Sharks @ Sens Mar. 23. The Hamburglar Had A Shark For Dinner. It Tasted Amazing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nac Mac Feegle

wee & free
Jun 10, 2011
Sharks are playing for pride at this point. Their top guns are over the hill, but they're still a threat.

Going to be a tough one.

Mar 20, 2006
Ottawa
Almost wish the team was back on the road. They were playng better as a team and smarter. Last couple of home games had to many low percentage individual efforts, and to many cute extra pass plays. Signs of home team tension and a young team.

I expect the team knows they are playing with fire and will settle it down in this game. Any word if Cameron is holding a practice? Seems like a good time to reinforce the system and the PP - not bag skating, more tactical and create the right feeling to go into this game.

Flamingo

Nov 13, 2008
Ottawa
I agree, the road trip seemed to let them focus on execution and effort. At home, they're sliding into periods of soft play.

They still squeaked out with 2 home wins, and it was a good experience for the focus they'll need down the stretch. Much easier to learn from and recover than if they'd lost one or two of these last 2, and felt they were under more pressure.

Very Stable Genius

#WeLostOurKarlssons
Jan 3, 2005
Chicago
Hammond's God mode is starting to wear off. The offence needs to keep rolling and Anderson/Lehner need to return. I don't like having Dreidger on the bench at all.

Senateurs

Let's win it all
Feb 28, 2007
This will be a great opportunity for Greening to step up.

if Hoffman is back with Zib and Ryan, Pageau line remains intact, Greening could see some time with Turris and Stone.

Hoffman-Zibs-Ryan
Greening-Turris-Stone
Condra-Pageau-Lazar
Smith-Legwand-Chiasson

Cameron could also move Legwand up with Turris and put the two new addition on the 4th line.

Legwand-Turris-Stone
Greening-Smith-Chiasson

Iron Chef

Sep 24, 2011
Sharks fan here in peace. My wife and I are going to the game tomorrow. Does your arena have any policies where you can only be in the lower section during warm ups if you have a ticket in that section? Most arenas don't seem to have any policy on that as long as you're not blocking people from getting to their seats. However, at the Habs/Sharks game last night, they wouldn't let us stand by the glass and watch warm ups

Thanks! Kinda excited to see the Hamburglar in action.

BonkTastic

ಠ_ಠ
Nov 9, 2010
Parts Unknown
Most arenas don't seem to have any policy on that as long as you're not blocking people from getting to their seats.

This is also our rule, for the most part.

1) if you're in the way of someone's seat, move.
2) kids get glass priority, because you are two feet taller than they are and can see over their heads, so don't be "that guy" who keeps an 8 year old from hero-worshiping their favorite player.
3) don't bang on the glass to get player's attention, because you are better than that.
4) they usually ask that you don't bring big signs with you, because it inevitably blocks the view of others who are trying to watch, especially that 8-year-old we were discussing above, so don't do that.
5) Don't be a jerk.
6) I feel the need to bring this up, because I've seen it happen - if you are already so drunk off your gourd that you can't walk back up the stairs after the warmups are over, and then vomit into some kid's popcorn, you will be ejected.

Pretty simple stuff, really.

DrunkUncleDenis

Condra Fan
Mar 27, 2012
This is also our rule, for the most part.

1) if you're in the way of someone's seat, move.
2) kids get glass priority, because you are two feet taller than they are and can see over their heads, so don't be "that guy" who keeps an 8 year old from hero-worshiping their favorite player.
3) don't bang on the glass to get player's attention, because you are better than that.
4) they usually ask that you don't bring big signs with you, because it inevitably blocks the view of others who are trying to watch, especially that 8-year-old we were discussing above, so don't do that.
5) Don't be a jerk.
6) I feel the need to bring this up, because I've seen it happen - if you are already so drunk off your gourd that you can't walk back up the stairs after the warmups are over, and then vomit into some kid's popcorn, you will be ejected.

Pretty simple stuff, really.

My bad on that one.

jason2020

Sep 24, 2014
Sharks fan here in peace. My wife and I are going to the game tomorrow. Does your arena have any policies where you can only be in the lower section during warm ups if you have a ticket in that section? Most arenas don't seem to have any policy on that as long as you're not blocking people from getting to their seats. However, at the Habs/Sharks game last night, they wouldn't let us stand by the glass and watch warm ups

Thanks! Kinda excited to see the Hamburglar in action.

If your not blocking anyone there should not be a issue.

BigBush*

Sens are gonna bring their A game and whoop the Sharks after taking the night off against Toronto.
Will be grilling up some burgers to keep the streak going.
Looking forward to those sexy Canadian Tire ads with the redheads

playasRus

Mar 21, 2009
If we need a call up, I'd say Greening is probably itching to send a message he's still NHL worthy.

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
Hopefully we don't allow 3+ goals again.

Hockey is a interesting sport i got to say. When Hammond first started, he was getting the puck luck and saving things he probably shouldn't have saved. Now the pendulum has shifted and it seem like the pucks are now finding its way into the back of the net.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad