Pre-Game Talk: Sharks @ Sens Mar. 23. The Hamburglar Had A Shark For Dinner. It Tasted Amazing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nac Mac Feegle

wee & free
Jun 10, 2011
I read where Wamsley has been coaching him to stay back in the net, and not be too aggressive, so he's not out of position... but he looks more like a sitting duck, reacting, than the guy that was battling for vision, pucks and saves earlier in this run... hope Hammonds not thinking too much, cause of all this coaching, instead of just playing his reads

Why would Wamsley go in and start tinkering with a style that's working? That's the worst possible thing you can do with a goalie.

God Says No

Mar 16, 2012
According to the official box score, he played... F.

Geeze, that's helpful. Thanks, AHL. Sorry, dude, no clue.

NP. I'm just interested if the injury is going to hamper him playing C. He might be a permanent LW from now on.

Also, there have been some posters who have claimed we need more sandpaper in the lineup because we have been pushed around. With the introduction of Smith and Greening (I assume), it's going to be interesting how the team responds to losing skill while getting some "toughness". I personally believe we are better without those players. That and also not playing the vets (Phillips, Neil), which were weighing down the team.

Step

It's been a tough year...
Nov 9, 2007
Ottawa
seven%20logo.jpg

Hossa18

Jan 20, 2008
One more win for Hammond and he ties Anderson for wins on the year.......Aaaaawwwwkkkwwwaaarrrddd.

Boud

Dec 27, 2011
One more win for Hammond and he ties Anderson for wins on the year.......Aaaaawwwwkkkwwwaaarrrddd.

The thing that's awkward is the way the team has played in the last stretch in front of Hammond compared to the way they we're playing in front of Anderson at the beginning of the season where he was the only reason we had a chance in any game we played. He was top 5 in the league is Save % on one one the worst teams in the league. Now we look at Hammond like god but if team played like this the whole season we'd be far better from a wildcard spot.

L'Aveuglette

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Jan 8, 2007
Montreal
The thing that's awkward is the way the team has played in the last stretch in front of Hammond compared to the way they we're playing in front of Anderson at the beginning of the season where he was the only reason we had a chance in any game we played. He was top 5 in the league is Save % on one one the worst teams in the league. Now we look at Hammond like god but if team played like this the whole season we'd be far better from a wildcard spot.

Remember the part where we switched coaches? That might have played a small part in this. ;)

Nac Mac Feegle

wee & free
Jun 10, 2011
San Jose has a ton of talent on the roster, and only pride to play for. That is a very dangerous combo. We can't take 2 points for granted here. If the guys play like they did on Saturday, it's definitely a loss. They need to play like they did on their Cali trip to bring home a win.

TheNewEra

Jul 10, 2013
San Jose has a ton of talent on the roster, and only pride to play for. That is a very dangerous combo. We can't take 2 points for granted here. If the guys play like they did on Saturday, it's definitely a loss. They need to play like they did on their Cali trip to bring home a win.

Definitely need to play better than Saturday but I think consistent lines will help. Cameron was forced to jiggle lines because of the 2 injuries but when the combo on the ice was one of the ones we were consistently using I thought we looked decent

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad