Sharks Roster Discussion Part IV

Status
Not open for further replies.

FeedingFrenzy

Oct 26, 2009
DW will pull another JT-esqe trade out of thin air and the peasants will rejoice.

If Boston has interest in Dillon, what would it take to get Spooner? Thoughts?

Pinkfloyd

Oct 29, 2006
Folsom
If we get MacKinnon I will do a happy dance.

If Colorado trades MacKinnon to the West, they are the dumbest bunch of people to ever hockey. At least Duchene can walk in a couple years. MacKinnon just started a seven year deal. If they move him for some stupid reason, they have to trade him East.

Sideshow Raheem

Dec 22, 2015
Yeah, no chance we get Mackinnon. I'd be more than happy with Duchene though. He's 20th in 5v5 P/60 since 2013, just 0.02 behind John Tavares, and that's despite coming off a horrible season on one of the worst teams in recent history.

Juxtaposer

Outro: Divina Comedia
Dec 21, 2009
Bay Area
If Nino is available then Fletcher is the worst GM in the league. There is not a single forward he should keep over Niederreiter.

Lebanezer

I'unno? Coast Guard?
Jul 24, 2006
San Jose
If Nino is available then Fletcher is the worst GM in the league. There is not a single forward he should keep over Niederreiter.

Apparently he's concerned about the money to re-sign both him and Grandlund. Based on what the Islanders inexplicably traded Nino for I think we could get him for Melker straight up.

Juxtaposer

Outro: Divina Comedia
Dec 21, 2009
Bay Area
Apparently he's concerned about the money to re-sign both him and Grandlund. Based on what the Islanders inexplicably traded Nino for I think we could get him for Melker straight up.

I get the supposed concern, but Nino should be priority over Granlund.

Nino is what I hope Timo becomes in my wildest dreams. I'd trade Timo++ for him.

Sysreq

Apr 9, 2015
Ok so thats an overwhelming no on Rick Nash lol

I want Nash. I think he solves our LW1 problem better and cheaper than most of what's out there. The hive mind is opposed however.

Good thing they are rarely ever in sync with the front office.

Sideshow Raheem

Dec 22, 2015
Nash with one year left is fine as long as we don't have to give up much to get him. He and Jumbo are tight with each other and he'd fit in nicely on the top line. It's like having a second Marleau and there are many times this year when cloning Marleau would have been the solution to our problems.

tiburon12

Jul 18, 2009
Offer sheet Draisaitl or Drouin, trade Pavs Boedker and Braun for Tavares (sign immediately) and De Haan.

Move forward with a core of Burns, Tavares, Vlasic, Jones, Drouin, Couture.

One can dream

BaileyMacTavish

Hockey lovin' wolf
Nov 8, 2010
San Jose
Offer sheet Draisaitl or Drouin, trade Pavs Boedker and Braun for Tavares (sign immediately) and De Haan.

Move forward with a core of Burns, Tavares, Vlasic, Jones, Drouin, Couture.

One can dream
At the very least, I want DW to be super aggressive with the offer sheets.

Offer sheet Drai or Drouin, I would gladly give up some picks for them

TomasHertlsRooster

Don’t say eye test when you mean points
May 14, 2012
Fremont, CA
An offer sheet hasn't been resolved in the last 10 years, it's probably not best to fantasize about them. There's no chance Draisaitl would sign with us and there's no chance in hell Edmonton wouldn't match anything including league maximum.

Last edited:

tiburon12

Jul 18, 2009
An offer sheet hasn't been resolved in the last 10 years, it's probably not best to fantasize about them. There's no chance Draisaitl would sign with us and there's no chance in hell Edmonton wouldn't match anything including league maximum.

No fantasizing? how else do you get through the summer?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Finland vs Norway
    Finland vs Norway
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $2,300.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Slovakia vs USA
    Slovakia vs USA