Sharks Roster Discussion Part IV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fistfullofbeer

May 9, 2011
Whidbey Island, WA
Not to mention overpriced for what he brings to the table. Hawks would have to retain, and they won't do that.

Keith is definitely not overpriced. His AAV is 5.5M. That is a steal for a D-man who has not had less than 40 points in a season since the 2008-09 season. Exception being the lockout year where he had 27 points in 47 games.

Maybe you are thinking of Seabrook?

Friday

Apr 25, 2014
LA
Slightly off topic but I know this comes up sometimes about how other teams use Metallica's Seek and Destroy. I was listening to Marc Maron's podcast and he had James Hetfield on he was talking about the Sharks and how he HATES that version of the song so much because he sounds like a little kid before his balls dropped and that he wishes they would change it haha.

Pavelski2112

Bold as Boognish
Dec 15, 2011
San Jose, California
Slightly off topic but I know this comes up sometimes about how other teams use Metallica's Seek and Destroy. I was listening to Marc Maron's podcast and he had James Hetfield on he was talking about the Sharks and how he HATES that version of the song so much because he sounds like a little kid before his balls dropped and that he wishes they would change it haha.

It's ironic because that's the opposite of what happened to Metallica.

Coily

Gettin' Jiggy with it
Oct 8, 2008
Redlands
I just read that there is "mutual interest" between the Sharks and Micheal Haley... ugh.

giphy.gif

Lebanezer

I'unno? Coast Guard?
Jul 24, 2006
San Jose
Sharks should try to get Niederreiter from Minnesota. We need more Swiss players, plus, he's good. The Swiss part is most important though.

Sideshow Raheem

Dec 22, 2015
Nino is great but he'll cost a lot in trade and is due for a healthy raise as an RFA. Might as well just go after Oshie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad