GDT: Sharks @ Rangers | 7:00 PM | MSG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Charlie Conway

Oxford Comma
Nov 2, 2013
Man, tough look for Ayres. Sucks for the Canes, too.

Tuning in now, and the Canes are actually doing what they can to support Ayres and are playing carefully on defense. Managed to suppress a Toronto PP.

Reactions: egelband

Maximus

Dec 23, 2003
Doylestown, PA
I may be jumping the gun a tad but screw it... I could really see Igor challenging for the Vezina as early as next year...no shit!.

From what I've seen thus far of all the goalies in the league and I've watched them all due to my fantasy obsession, the only goalies I'd definitively take ahead of Igor is Vaselevsky....that's it.

I really think Igor is as good if not better than Binnigton, Hellyubuck, Rask, Price, Gibson you name anyone else as well. Vaselevsky is the only guy I'd take over Igor and maybe that sound nuts to some but from what I've seen of him, Igor is going to be a huge star in this league and it's pretty much has started already.

So yeah, you heard it hear first....Igor will be a finalist for the Vezina beginning next year and for many years going forward...he's that good!

nevesis

Sponsor
Jan 3, 2008
NY
Broken dangler for Shesty, emergency goalie in for the Canes in Tronna...crazy night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad