Sharks raising ticket prices for '15-'16 season

bbison

Oct 16, 2004
San Jose
This doesn't affect STH out-of-pocket spending, but when I asked my rep today when they would publish the list of STH face value prices, he replied that they were eliminating that in 2015-16. All 44 home games will show the same price on the ticket, rather than the four tier system (that didn't average out anywhere near what you actually paid) that they used in 2014-15.

Certainly single game seats will be as subject to the Sharks pricing whims as ever.

sturm_und_drang

Aug 2, 2005
Sunnyvale
This doesn't affect STH out-of-pocket spending, but when I asked my rep today when they would publish the list of STH face value prices, he replied that they were eliminating that in 2015-16. All 44 home games will show the same price on the ticket, rather than the four tier system (that didn't average out anywhere near what you actually paid) that they used in 2014-15.

Certainly single game seats will be as subject to the Sharks pricing whims as ever.

My season tix came today - all 44 games show no price at all on the tickets! So I guess people will have to take my word on STH "face value" when I need to sell a few games? :dunno:

bbison

Oct 16, 2004
San Jose
My season tix came today - all 44 games show no price at all on the tickets! So I guess people will have to take my word on STH "face value" when I need to sell a few games? :dunno:

And even if you reprint them online it's same thing--the tix say "PRICE INCL FACILITY FEE" but don't show any price at all!

Seems really stupid to me.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad