Prospect Info: Sharks Prospect Info/Discussion Thread XIII

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
Will be interested to see if McGrew can keep this up once JAD and Yamamoto come back. And if they don't, would be interested to see if he can carry his team.

I might get a shot to see him play tomorrow/tonight/whatever you want to call Sunday the 30th at this point considering it's 1am. Spokane is here to play the Giants and I (as always) have tickets. But I haven't been feeling 100% this week and I don't know if I want to drag myself up to the arena or if I can find someone to go with. If I don't see him in this game, the Chiefs aren't back for a rematch until like February.

Catching this game would also likely mean missing most, if not all of the Sharks/Knights game since puck drop is at 4pm and I'd likely get dinner aftwards and the NHL tilt starts at 5.

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
Well, I decided against going to the WHL game today but sprung for the $7 to watch the game online so that I can also catch the Sharks.

Upside (relatively speaking) is that McGrew isn't playing for the Chiefs. I can't find any explanation why though other than a veiled reference to the Chiefs coming up to Langley while "missing some key players"

Lebanezer

I'unno? Coast Guard?
Jul 24, 2006
San Jose
whow, who, slow down... Our prospect pool is terrible, we don't have a single prospect that will make the NHL... Oh, and we are old, and our window is closing!

/s
You’re correct. What they failed to mention in that tweet is that he’s the QMJHL player of the week among Sharks prospects only. He only had to outperform Kotkov, which he did.

Reactions: Sandisfan

hohosaregood

Banned
Sep 1, 2011
11 points in 5 games is pretty nice. So that's a 2.20 PPG rate right now. Last year, top points was 116 points, top PPG was 1.86. Obviously, anything lower than 2.00 PPG will be a disappointment.

Reactions: StanleyCup2035

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
Sharks returned Gregor to the WHL. Yay I get another prospect to watch, but he and Blichfeld really deserved to move on to the pros.

MegalodonOnIce

Dec 23, 2015
Great White North
Quick roundup for today:
In the Q- Ivan Chekhovich with 1A
Vlad Kotkov with 2A
Zach Emond with 23/25 saves in a win
In the O- Ryan Merkley with 3A
In the W- Jake McGrew with a flatline
Joachim Blichfeld with 2G 1A
Noah Gregor with 2G 1A (and 10 shots)
In the Allsvenskan- Linus Karlsson with the PP assist on the OT winner, he's centering the 3rd line.

Reactions: Sandisfan

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
Blichfeld and Gregor should've both made the Cuda, but I guess if they were strapped for forward spots, their remaining Jr eligiblity made them the easiest sacrifices. So now they just need to go out and dominate the WHL.

spintheblackcircle

incoming!!!
Mar 1, 2002
3 assists for Merkley and a -1
2g 1a for Blichfeld and +2
2g 1a for Gregor and +2
1a for Chekhovich and +2
2a for Kotkov and -1
23 saves on 25 shots for Emond in a 5-2 win

Mayo8898

May 18, 2014
-Kotkov with a goal
-Chekhovich with an assist and 7 shots
-Chmelevski with an assist and 6 shots
-Merkley with an assist
-Gregor with an assist and 4 shots
-McGrew with a goal and 4 shots
-Blichfeld with 2 goals (both EN) and 2 assists
-Gricius with 4 shots and 10/14 on faceoffs

EXHIBITION GAMES
-Cukste with an assist and 5 shots
-Weatherby with a primary assist on the overtime winner and 5 shots. It was on the first unit powerplay too
-Ferraro with an assist and 6 shots
-Leonard with 2 goals and 2 assists and 5 shots

Reactions: StanleyCup2035

Fistfullofbeer

May 9, 2011
Whidbey Island, WA
-Kotkov with a goal
-Chekhovich with an assist and 7 shots
-Chmelevski with an assist and 6 shots
-Merkley with an assist
-Gregor with an assist and 4 shots
-McGrew with a goal and 4 shots
-Blichfeld with 2 goals (both EN) and 2 assists
-Gricius with 4 shots and 10/14 on faceoffs

EXHIBITION GAMES
-Cukste with an assist and 5 shots
-Weatherby with a primary assist on the overtime winner and 5 shots. It was on the first unit powerplay too
-Ferraro with an assist and 6 shots
-Leonard with 2 goals and 2 assists and 5 shots

Damn. Thats a helluva game from Leonard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad