Status
Not open for further replies.

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC

Mayo8898

May 18, 2014
Norris had a really nice pass in yesterday's game against the Slovaks. If anyone can embed the gif of it for others to see, it would be much appreciated :help:

Also, Gregor broke his wrist and is out for around 6 weeks.

Reactions: Saskatoon

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
Norris had a really nice pass in yesterday's game against the Slovaks. If anyone can embed the gif of it for others to see, it would be much appreciated :help:

Also, Gregor broke his wrist and is out for around 6 weeks.

Shit. Both of Victoria's remaining games against the Giants are in January. Looks likr no more viewings for me unless they're on tv

Led Zappa

Tomorrow Today
Jan 8, 2007
Silicon Valley
I don't care much, but just to point out that: If you break the threads up you can't search multiple threads at once AND when the powers that be decide to purge old threads again the data will be lost.

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
I don't care much, but just to point out that: If you break the threads up you can't search multiple threads at once AND when the powers that be decide to purge old threads again the data will be lost.

Valid points. The former I can't really dispute, though you can click the "Prospect Info" tag and get a full listing of all such threads to figure out where you might be looking.

To the latter, the thread purge was a direct consequence of the migration. It shouldn't happen again, or at least for the foreseeable future. And if it does come up again, I'm not going to waste time trying to get answers about the process, and instead immediately set about saving as much of our history as I can.

Lebanezer

I'unno? Coast Guard?
Jul 24, 2006
San Jose
Jeremy Roy is out for the year. Had surgery on his knee again. I don’t know if this has been mentioned.

OrrNumber4

Jul 25, 2002
Really bad for Roy. How many Sharks's prospects are going to have their careers vitiated by knee injuries?

Lebanezer

I'unno? Coast Guard?
Jul 24, 2006
San Jose
how serious is Roy's injury? it's again his knee ... career-ending?? :-(
The only details we have are from the tweet above. The team hasn't made any announcements, but when speculation says that he'll be ready for the next season, which doesn't start for 9 months, it's fair to assume he tore his ACL again. The whole situation sucks, his career could easily be in jeopardy.

Mayo8898

May 18, 2014
Norris had a goal in his first game back
Jake Jackson (!) had an assist
Gambrell with 3 goals and 2 assists in 2 games this weekend (including and unreal toe-drag snipe)
Letunov with a goal
Kupsky saved 32/33 shots in a win
Cukste with an assist
Halbegewachs had 3 goals and an assist this weekend (8 game pointstreak)
McGrew had a goal and an assist
Chekhovich had 2 assists
Chmelevski with an assist

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->