Status
Not open for further replies.

Getzo5

The Punisher
Feb 13, 2010
Presov, SVK
215227_462894643802490_450266630_n.jpg

This is not entirely true as I`ve been on your bandwagon before. But yeah, **** the Canucks and I hope you win it all.

So, good people, who wants to make this poor Devils fan a bandwagon avatar? Any funny ideas are appreciated (it better involves Larry, Gomer - for teh lulz or Logan - one of my favorite players in the NHL).

Are you up for the challenge, slocal? :)

Thanks in advance.

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
I am working on a bandwagon subset to our normal set. I'm just having trouble finding a variation on the theme that I am happy with.

do0glas

Jan 26, 2012
I am working on a bandwagon subset to our normal set. I'm just having trouble finding a variation on the theme that I am happy with.

i think the * theme works.

probably something about beating the nucks being the reason why they are jumping on, but meh...im not very funny so do what you like :)

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
i think the * theme works.

probably something about beating the nucks being the reason why they are jumping on, but meh...im not very funny so do what you like :)

Yeah, but I'm not sure how I want to approach it. I have a prototype one that ShotNScore is using for the flyers that plays off of the fact that Andreas Lilja once played for the Sharks and is now on the Flyer roster. But not every other team has a connection like that (and like half the ones that do have Torres as that connection).

Or I could do something with the team itself, but I don't know if I could come up with something funny enough for the team, and I worry that as an outsider, my attempts at comedy in that regard could come off kinda trollish.

I do intend to use the * theme, but it's just a matter of how I want to handle it.

Getzo5

The Punisher
Feb 13, 2010
Presov, SVK
If you have some specific suggestion you`d like to discuss, just PM me. And no worries, trollish ideas are actually welcomed. :laugh:

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
First crack at a Devils bandwagon avatar involving Gomez.

The pic of him with the calder was just too good to pass up.

SJBand-NJGomezCalder.gif

and Robinson:

SJBand-NJRobinson.gif

Last edited:

Hatrick Marleau

Just Win The Game
May 16, 2012
Yeah, but I'm not sure how I want to approach it. I have a prototype one that ShotNScore is using for the flyers that plays off of the fact that Andreas Lilja once played for the Sharks and is now on the Flyer roster. But not every other team has a connection like that (and like half the ones that do have Torres as that connection).

Or I could do something with the team itself, but I don't know if I could come up with something funny enough for the team, and I worry that as an outsider, my attempts at comedy in that regard could come off kinda trollish.

I do intend to use the * theme, but it's just a matter of how I want to handle it.

How about this for teams that don't have a Shark connection:

Became a Shark Fan
*because my team was eliminated

And have a picture of a Good Sharks play or something. Maybe a picture of SJ vs their favorite team.

USF Shark

Zôion politikòn
Aug 19, 2005
DC Area
How about this for teams that don't have a Shark connection:

Became a Shark Fan
*because my team was eliminated

And have a picture of a Good Sharks play or something. Maybe a picture of SJ vs their favorite team.

Or what about this...

On the bandwagon*

*Until the wheels fall off...

do0glas

Jan 26, 2012
i think our GDTs are lacking in sharkie memes in general.

just wish theyd stop winning for once, because i need the lulz :sarcasm:

Episkey

Nitrox
Mar 12, 2013
California
Here's a 'Playoffs Revenge Tour' one I recently made. I can make some variations if anyone wants. The Hawks and Ducks would have to win, but there is a pretty good chance of that happening.

playoffrevenge_zps53c6cce9.gif

Better Call Sal

Salnalysis
Nov 24, 2011
New Jersey
Thanks for the bandwagon avatars for us Devils fans! Always been a fan of you guys, especially of Pavelski. Since so many of my fellow Devils fans jumped for Larry (unsurprisingly, the guy is incredible), I went with lonely old Gomer.

do0glas

Jan 26, 2012
wouldnt it be kind of cool for the bandwagon avatars to be all old sharks players? irbe, ricci, nolan, etc?

Pip

Feb 2, 2012
Granduland
Would love a bandwagon avatar if someone could be so kind :)

Something poking fun at Bieksa's comments or goalie controversy would be funny but be creative and I'm sure I'll love it. Favorite Shark is Marleau (ironic cause of the series but oh well :laugh: )

Really pulling for you guys

TomasHertlsRooster

Don’t say eye test when you mean points
May 14, 2012
Fremont, CA

Something poking fun at Bieksa's comments or goalie controversy would be funny but be creative and I'm sure I'll love it. Favorite Shark is Marleau (ironic cause of the series but oh well :laugh: )

Marleau:

-Beats Kevin Bieksa
*Only took him 3 tries (Referencing the fight and the lost series)

Or Tommy Wingels (Even though I don't think he ever embellished)

-Class act off the ice (referencing the You Can Play contributions)
*Diver and flopper on the ice

Hatrick Marleau

Just Win The Game
May 16, 2012

Couture:
Great player
*plays without integrity

Bieksa
Took a lot of penalties against the Sharks
*Grew up a Sharks fan

Marleau
Gutless
*Plays with integrity

Off the top of my head.

Status