Status
Not open for further replies.

bob330i

Jan 3, 2007
During the Bulls game at HP, they had a hockey hotstove in which they outlined their basic responsiblities at the time. IIRC:

The Todd - HC and power play
Woody - forwards and power play
Jimmy - D and PK
Larry - D and PK

However, I think the current taglines are great. No need to change them.

For Randy's AVI, how about something re: his hair? Off season plugs?

likewall32

**putt meem hear**
Feb 6, 2006
Central PA
What am I doing wrong that I can't get the thing to animate? Dragged, dropped onto desktop, loaded as a .gif onto my avatar and still nothing.

Damn I've become a technological doofus.

Coily

Gettin' Jiggy with it
Oct 8, 2008
Redlands
What am I doing wrong that I can't get the thing to animate? Dragged, dropped onto desktop, loaded as a .gif onto my avatar and still nothing.

Damn I've become a technological doofus.

Right click the avatar and "Open image in a new tab" Copy and paste the URL.

nazembiggs*

Best avatars in the league, friggen hilarious. You guys are officially my west team for these playoffs, just from your avatars alone.

Jumptheshark

Rebooting myself
Oct 12, 2003
Somewhere on Uranus
I REALLY would like some one to make me an avatar with a shark eating a canuck or something where a Shark is doing something to a canuck player (I doubt HF would allow a shark to defecate on a canuck)

Requin

Lurkedylurk
Jan 10, 2007
San Luis Obispo
Awesome job! :thumbu:

Nothing* will make me take away Baby Vlasic, but just wanted to say how cool these are.

*Actually, if I could find my first-ever photoshop attempt, which was a hilariously bad Hannan collage, I would probably swap to that...

USF Shark

Zôion politikòn
Aug 19, 2005
DC Area
Awesome job! :thumbu:

Nothing* will make me take away Baby Vlasic, but just wanted to say how cool these are.

*Actually, if I could find my first-ever photoshop attempt, which was a hilariously bad Hannan collage, I would probably swap to that...

Requin, where ya been?!

Requin

Lurkedylurk
Jan 10, 2007
San Luis Obispo
Requin, where ya been?!

You mean, like, in the last 5 years? :sarcasm:

I guess I just because a Class A lurker as life got crazier. I actually come here a fair amount, but I don't feel like I have useful things to say because I don't watch enough games.

Still love you guys though! :innocent:

Requin

Lurkedylurk
Jan 10, 2007
San Luis Obispo
Oh man, I found it. Guys, I'm a photoshop genius. Step aside, Nem.

189156_4177284645_5472_n.jpg

:laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad