Sharks News/Notes XVI

Status
Not open for further replies.

OffSydes

#tank2014/5
Aug 14, 2011
Y'all realize that any of Logan's friends get traded. If any co-worker wanted out they would be all over the gram in his pictures

Reactions: Sandisfan

Barrie22

Shark fan in hiding
Aug 11, 2009
ontario
Such a weird season...

Its not really. When the team plays like they can defensively the goalies look good. But for 90% of the season, they were playing wild wild west defense.

And even lately it has gone back to the wild wild west defense under boughner to. Jones was looking good up to the caps game and the final 2 minutes where the team decided that defense wasn't needed because they had the game in the hand.

Pinkfloyd

Oct 29, 2006
Folsom
If plattner used the word "mess" to explain his backing then wilson is on a short leash.

Its not a this year leash, but if this continues into and through next season i could see wilson being fired.

From what I can tell, he didn't use that term. More like getting back on track.

Barrie22

Shark fan in hiding
Aug 11, 2009
ontario
From what I can tell, he didn't use that term. More like getting back on track.

Ok just read the article and not just the tweet from pollack.

Even though he did not say it like pollack said it, he did give an idea of where he expects the team to be going forward which is good for us fans.

My point earlier still stands, plattner probably won't allow this to go much longer if there is no improvement, so it could be close to the end of the wilson eras if he can't figure this out and quickly.

Hobocop

ungainly and rambling
Jul 18, 2012
San Jose
What is the average attendance for cuda games?

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad