Sharks News/Notes XVI

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maximilian Linde

Jan 30, 2020
Germany
Hey Guys,
I don't know if someone can help me here, but ey it's defenetly worth a try :)!
My name is Max, I'm 22 yrs. old and a huge sharks fan from Germany! In March my lifetime dream of going to a sharks game will become reality! I'm so excited!!!
My question to you is: Do you think there is any possibility to meet my idol (Burnzie) for a quick photo?
That would be a moment i'd tell my grandsons haha :) Thank you for your help and GO SHARKS GO :)!!!

Reactions: Sandisfan

Barrie22

Shark fan in hiding
Aug 11, 2009
ontario
Hey Guys,
My name is Max, I'm 22 yrs. old and a huge sharks fan from Germany! In March my lifetime dream of going to a sharks game will become reality! I'm so excited!!!
My question to you is: Do you think there is any possibility to meet my idol (Burnzie) for a quick photo?
That would be a moment i'd tell my grandsons haha :) Thank you for your help and GO SHARKS GO :)!!!

Best bet would be to go to one of the practices. But like anything with autographs with celebrity's nothing is a guarantee unless you go to a autograph signing event.

Fistfullofbeer

May 9, 2011
Whidbey Island, WA
Hey Guys,
In addition to what @Barrie22 said, maybe you can try Twitter to reach out folks like Randy, Brodie, Jamie, etc. They may be able to offer ideas as well.

I am not local to the area so not much of a help there.

LadyStanley

Sep 22, 2004
Sin City
You might want to tag Burnzie on social media the day your arrive and let him know you are from Germany and hope to get autograph at practice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->