Sharks News/Notes XV

Status
Not open for further replies.

CJL182

Oct 9, 2008
Got a STH email about potential events next year. What caught my eye were painting events involving the "screaming shark" and "retro shark". I don't recall a "retro shark" logo being officially unveiled, and now I'm getting my hopes up for an alternate sweater like the heritage sweater.

Used As A Shield

Aug 10, 2011
Stuck at work unable to watch, but hopefully someone else can watch and comment on if there is anything good in this:

Barrie22

Shark fan in hiding
Aug 11, 2009
ontario
Stuck at work unable to watch, but hopefully someone else can watch and comment on if there is anything good in this:

Not a thing. Basically saying the sharks never pick under 10th so at the usual 20th'ish spot they need to be finding the kanes the coutures.

Never watched 1 of these before but the talking this year did not match the types of picks they have been doing before. So it seems like they changed sscouting focus this year.

Used As A Shield

Aug 10, 2011
Not a thing. Basically saying the sharks never pick under 10th so at the usual 20th'ish spot they need to be finding the kanes the coutures.

Never watched 1 of these before but the talking this year did not match the types of picks they have been doing before. So it seems like they changed sscouting focus this year.
Cool, I will have to give it a watch when I get home.

TomasHertlsRooster

Don’t say eye test when you mean points
May 14, 2012
Fremont, CA

We were discussing this in the Sharks draft GDT. I thought the most interesting thing was that they rated Ryan Merkley as the player with the 11th highest overall potential in the draft.

DWJR seemed to be calling the shots, and seemed to echo the sentiments of HFBoards posters; every pick, where we are drafting, is going to be high risk and have a low chance of success. He made it clear we wanted to pick the player with the highest top end potential with every pick.

It’s definitely worth watching IMO.

Reactions: NiWa
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad