Sharks News/Notes XV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pinkfloyd

Oct 29, 2006
Folsom
Pmart is gonna go on ltiretirement for his ankle thing and get paid twice to be a defense coach for the cuda

Considering he sounds like he wants an opportunity to play, I don't think he will accept LTIR next season because he was able to play on it and didn't get injured to pull him out of the lineup. If they can't find a trade for him, buy him out and let him move on.

hamzarocks

Jul 22, 2012
Pickering, Ontario
Hey sharks fans,

Was wondering if you guys would be interested in acquiring Jake Gardiner. A couple of shark fans on the main boards were pretty interested in him. Do you think a possible deal b/w sharks and leafs could happen for Jake.

I was hoping if we trade Gardiner to the sharks that we could receive back 2 out of the following pieces:

Chris Tierney/Josh Norris/21 pick in 2018/ Kevin Leblanc

Leg me know if shark fans would be interested in a deal like

Leblanc+21 or Tierney+Norris/21 for Gardiner with maybe a small add.

TomasHertlsRooster

Don’t say eye test when you mean points
May 14, 2012
Fremont, CA
Hey sharks fans,

Was wondering if you guys would be interested in acquiring Jake Gardiner. A couple of shark fans on the main boards were pretty interested in him. Do you think a possible deal b/w sharks and leafs could happen for Jake.

I was hoping if we trade Gardiner to the sharks that we could receive back 2 out of the following pieces:

Chris Tierney/Josh Norris/21 pick in 2018/ Kevin Leblanc

Leg me know if shark fans would be interested in a deal like

Leblanc+21 or Tierney+Norris/21 for Gardiner with maybe a small add.

LaBanc is a non-starter for Gardiner

Some of these proposals are fair value, like Tierney+#21, but I think Gardiner just isn’t really what we need. We’re already stacked on the left side with Vlasic, Ryan, and Dillon, and our top D prospect is Mario Ferraro on the left side. We really need RHD help, in my opinion.

hamzarocks

Jul 22, 2012
Pickering, Ontario
LaBanc is a non-starter for Gardiner

Some of these proposals are fair value, like Tierney+#21, but I think Gardiner just isn’t really what we need. We’re already stacked on the left side with Vlasic, Ryan, and Dillon, and our top D prospect is Mario Ferraro on the left side. We really need RHD help, in my opinion.

That's fair thanks for the input.

LadyStanley

Sep 22, 2004
Sin City

Work begins.

And Pro shop moved to connector as it's being redone and expanded as well. (Doors to East rink closed off as is South, so that work can be "open to the air" for center and north rink work.

And at least a dozen more posts/pictures on feed. See #ResetMode

The pile of sand they moved is impressive. From last week! Today!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad