Pre-Game Talk: Sharks @ Jets - Fri Feb 14/20 - 6 PM - TSN3

Status
Not open for further replies.

LucianoBorsato

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 3, 2015
Winnipeg
Far too many of you guys living in Tcona. Guess I gotta move now... ;)

P.S. Best local Chinese food? Hung's FTW AINEC!

Downtown Trancona has like 3 chinese restaurants and one thai restaurant within a couple blocks of each other lol. But I guess that is because it was a railway town way back when.

You can't beat the house prices and the quiet of Transcona! Easily my favorite area of the city I have lived in, and I have lived almost everywhere in Winnipeg

LucianoBorsato

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 3, 2015
Winnipeg
Wow , either Scheifele is in a bad mood or he's not happy to have Maurice re-signed . That was painful to watch , but Ehlers seemed genuinely happy , go figure .

Maybe Scheifele doesn't have a date for Valentine's Day and he is grumpy and in a bad mood. Should we all take him out for Transcona chinese food after the game? :laugh:

Teemusalami204

Jul 30, 2014
Winnipeg
Little confused by Scheif’s interview compared literally everyone else. Can’t really read into too much either way from everyone else except Scheif. It seems a bit down. That is rather peculiar honestly.

It was rumored by his exit interview that he was one of the ruffled feathers. Maybe he wanted a chance

Reactions: hn777

kanadalainen

A pint of dark matter, please.
Jan 7, 2017
The 100th Meridian
We decided cards and presents were getting kind of stupid after years of being and living together, let's just get some food.

Dear Luciano,

This is a trap. You must do exactly the opposite of this. Presents, large and expensive presents are recommended. I repeat, a trap.

Yours sincerely,

kanadalainen

Last edited:

kanadalainen

Jan 7, 2017
The 100th Meridian
Back to the San Jose game (please, lets stay on topic):

If you don't mind going downtown to Sergeant, Viva has some killer beef Pho. Get the large bowl, it'll hurt for a while, but that will dissipate. Good salad rolls too - the translucent rice wrap kind.

Last edited:

kanadalainen

Jan 7, 2017
The 100th Meridian
Maybe Scheifele doesn't have a date for Valentine's Day and he is grumpy and in a bad mood. Should we all take him out for Transcona chinese food after the game? :laugh:

Little confused by Scheif’s interview compared literally everyone else. Can’t really read into too much either way from everyone else except Scheif. It seems a bit down. That is rather peculiar honestly.

Dude's depressed. That looks like an unhappy guy.

Reactions: hn777 and Jets 31

LucianoBorsato

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 3, 2015
Winnipeg
Dear Luciano,

This is a trap. You must do exactly the opposite of this. Presents, large and expensive presents are recommended. I repeat, a trap.

Yours sincerely,

kanadalainen

Her idea of an expensive present would be to buy her a new $35 record instead of a $2 thrift store one :laugh:. She (thankfully) is not someone who cares about expensive anything, always more the thought put into a present. We are pretty frugal :thumbu:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad