Post-Game Talk: Sharks Hurt Spaling, Sparks and Bernier's Starts. (Leafs lose 5-4 in OT).

Erdinger

Oct 6, 2011
Toronto
They get to keep their own pick,they don't get ours.
and with that pick they enter the lottery................................Geeezuz

Pens almost out of business Part 1..Allowed to shamelessly tank (to the point that the NHL now has a rule forbidding it) they get Mario Lemieux

Pens in serious financial problems Part 2. Mario Lemieux has been screwed over for money owing by the former Pens owner and threatening to move franchise after lockout. With 6th pick in lottery somehow they get Sidney Crosby

2015-2016 Pens sucking. Crosby not happy. Lemieux wants to sell Pens. Everything points to another magical 1st overall for the team that until last season has got every generational player in the last 30 years through the draft. Lemieux,Jagr,Crosby and don't forget Malkin. Just saying

Last edited:

hockeywiz542

May 26, 2008
Toronto Maple Leafs head coach Mike Babcock addresses the media following Toronto's 5-4 overtime loss to San Jose on Thursday night.

Last edited:

mikebel111*

I wonder if a forward gets called up, and which one? I don't expect any of the kids to come up. but it would be nice seeing 1

mikebel111*

Bozak was also pretty bad

Such an inconsistent player, hopefully some team wants him this time

Go4soda

Dec 15, 2015
It was funny how babs almost disclosed what sparks' injury was, then stops himself

deletethis

Mar 17, 2015
Toronto
Nobody seems to be saying it so I will: Give the guy some credit, Bernier is responsible for earning the team that point last night.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad