Sharks Fan Fest - September 12 with rookie games vs Ducks 9/12 and 9/13

hockfan1991

Jun 29, 2010
Noon to 7:30.

Includes Sharks-Ducks rookie game.

$5 tickets

(I get some STH freebies; LMK via PM if you want one -- before 10am :D)
Nice, is going to be like back in the day? Carnival games and players autographs. In enjoyed shark fest. Shooting pucks at Steve shields, pretty sure there not doing that anymore, I remember I was 16 and I beat him 5 hole. Friends never believed me said he gave it to me, he may have not gave it 100%, but he was trying after I shot a couple wristers a little high, lol so he knew I meant business.

Led Zappa

Tomorrow Today
Jan 8, 2007
Silicon Valley
Nice, is going to be like back in the day? Carnival games and players autographs. In enjoyed shark fest. Shooting pucks at Steve shields, pretty sure there not doing that anymore, I remember I was 16 and I beat him 5 hole. Friends never believed me said he gave it to me, he may have not gave it 100%, but he was trying after I shot a couple wristers a little high, lol so he knew I meant business.

There's going to be a game, so I doubt it. Those were the good ole days :)

Met Randy for the first time at a Sharks Fest. I was wearing a T-Shirt that had the Mercury News Front page on it when we beat the Wings in the PO's that first time and he stopped me in the crowd. Turned out his wife had bought him that T-shirt and had it framed for his birthday.

Episkey

Nitrox
Mar 12, 2013
California
So does that mean no prospects game in Anaheim this year? I hope not, it was pretty cool last year and good for SoCal Sharks fans.

Mar 12, 2008
SF Bay Area
I got my 4 freebies.... Cant wait for a pic under the Sharks head and to drop the puck at center ice

Hertl

Fun Must Be Sometimes
Nov 15, 2010
Is it worth going to? I have the day off tomorrow and tickets are cheap, but I'd be driving out from the outer East Bay. Rookie game sounds interesting but are the other activities generally aimed towards little kids? I'd be going alone so I want to know if I'd be bored or not. Is the free parking generally filled or will there be empty spaces? I've never actually been at the tank so I don't know much.

SJSharksfan39

Oct 11, 2008
San Jose, CA
Is it worth going to? I have the day off tomorrow and tickets are cheap, but I'd be driving out from the outer East Bay. Rookie game sounds interesting but are the other activities generally aimed towards little kids? I'd be going alone so I want to know if I'd be bored or not. Is the free parking generally filled or will there be empty spaces? I've never actually been at the tank so I don't know much.

I was just looking at what was happening and it does seem like most of it is aimed at little kids. Yeah you can have your photo under the sharks head and there are autograph sessions, but other than the game, I'm not sure if it's worth driving down for.

LadyStanley

Sep 22, 2004
Sin City
It's a lot of fun. There's a bunch of stuff happening on the "main stage". Could be Q&A or other things.

But I'll be bringing a book or something if it gets slow (so I get a good seat for scrimmage).

Hertl

Fun Must Be Sometimes
Nov 15, 2010
Is seating for the game first come first serve? Just bought the ticket and don't see any mention of seating.

Ducks Nation*

Mar 19, 2013
Hey does anyone know how to get tickets for the Sunday game? I understand its not at SAP but at Sharks ice? Is it free? How do I get a ticket?

LadyStanley

Sep 22, 2004
Sin City
Hey does anyone know how to get tickets for the Sunday game? I understand its not at SAP but at Sharks ice? Is it free? How do I get a ticket?

They never announced how.

My ticket rep contacted me about the ticket. (Was supposed to get email confirmation this week; still waiting.)

Church Hill

I'd drink it
Nov 16, 2007
If we show up an hour before the rookie game there will still surely be tickets available, I'm guessing?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad