GDT: Sharks @ Ducks 7:00 PST

Status
Not open for further replies.

2faded

Jul 3, 2009
Torrance, CA
Didn't get to the game until after the first. Glad Rakell got his first. Hopefully the ketchup gets flowing. Missed the butt end just saw someone laying on the ice. Was hoping it wasn't a neck injury the way he wasn't moving for a second.

Now, that I've seen the replay that's completely intentional. People say Jackman was coming in to "engage" Scott. Jackman's stick wasn't high, he wasn't coming in with speed, he wasn't motioning like he was going to drop them. He was just skating up to him.

duckaroosky

So sayeth Duckthulu
May 26, 2009
Long Beach, Ca
The real question is...what were you still doing there that long after the game? Did you shower with the team? :amazed:

Uuuhhhh no, I don't want the mumps. DVM and I were wandering aimlessly at the ducks store, trying to figure out what to buy people for christmas. We haven't done any shopping. Aaannndddd we didn't buy anything :laugh:

Dr Johnny Fever

Eggplant and Teal
Apr 11, 2012
Lower Left Coast
Uuuhhhh no, I don't want the mumps. DVM and I were wandering aimlessly at the ducks store, trying to figure out what to buy people for christmas. We haven't done any shopping. Aaannndddd we didn't buy anything :laugh:

Oh, that's my fault. I forgot to tell you what I wanted. I'll PM you my list. A nice big pepperoni and sausage pizza with a pitcher of beer would be a really nice stocking stuffer. ;)

2faded

Jul 3, 2009
Torrance, CA

Did all my shopping online this year. Was awesome. Well except for a few things I needed to go to the store for. Still haven't got them. Had to take tomorrow off. :laugh:

Paul4587

Jan 26, 2006
That Fowler goal was absolutely filthy. Awesome pass and even better finish. That Karlsson goal was not filthy, what was Andersen up to on that play?

I was pretty pleased with our performance. BB still needs to get his head out of his ass and give Lindholm proper ice time and not pair him with Mark ****ing Fistric, hopefully now that Beauchemin is due back both of those things will happen. Other than that I don't have a lot of complaints about how we played given how red hot SJ is. I loved the Stoner fight.

la patineuse

Aug 21, 2010
460791950_slide.jpg

Talk to the hand.

snarktacular

Aug 2, 2005
So, as we were leaving, we passed by Thornton and a couple other Sharks walking down the sidewalk in front of the Honda center.

Duckarooksy wanted to bite him.
You should tell him that his uniform makes his butt look big.

I wonder if he would remember that or if it would just get the cops called.

Duck Off

HF needs an App
Oct 25, 2002
Oklahoma
Not the best win, but a much needed one against a good team.

Fowler was awesome. I don't want him to pinch all the time, but he should do that more often then he does.

Getzlaf was beast again.

I've been on Fistric a lot since he came back from injury, but I thought he was solid tonight. Not spectacular, but solid. Our weakest pairing was Stoner-Vatanen. Vatanen wasn't very good, but he didn't cost us or anything.

We really need more from DSP and Cogliano though. Cogs has been much better then DSP, but he's not doing enough to justify that price tag IMO. Silfverberg has easily been the best player on that line. DSP just looks average at everything right now.

Love Rakell's game. The kid has taken a huge step since his last recall, and he's totally proving me wrong. He's playing with a lot of confidence and hopefully he keeps it up.

Ducksforcup

Jan 5, 2006
Irvine, California
Not the best win, but a much needed one against a good team.

Fowler was awesome. I don't want him to pinch all the time, but he should do that more often then he does.

Getzlaf was beast again.

I've been on Fistric a lot since he came back from injury, but I thought he was solid tonight. Not spectacular, but solid. Our weakest pairing was Stoner-Vatanen. Vatanen wasn't very good, but he didn't cost us or anything.

We really need more from DSP and Cogliano though. Cogs has been much better then DSP, but he's not doing enough to justify that price tag IMO. Silfverberg has easily been the best player on that line. DSP just looks average at everything right now.

Love Rakell's game. The kid has taken a huge step since his last recall, and he's totally proving me wrong. He's playing with a lot of confidence and hopefully he keeps it up.

Came in here to post about Fistric...thought it was his best game of the season last night.

Finally able to beat the Sharks! Good character win for this group.

Ricky Rakell finally rewarded for all of his hard work...very good to see. :)

Getzlaf and Kesler just keep rolling along. It's an amazing thing to see. :handclap:

Now enjoy the holidays and let's get healthy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad