Post-Game Talk: Sharks def. Canucks - 4-3 | Jaws: The Revenge (Only we didn’t get a sweet vacation house)

SeawaterOnIce

Bald is back in style.
Sponsor
Aug 28, 2011
homer-simpson-the-simpson.gif

Sedinery

May 24, 2021
Took the Sharks for granted coming in

Tocchet thought he could send a further message to Kuzzy and still beat lowly San Jose …. Wrong

Beau was invisible, as usual, grading out low, like he does every game. He was rightfully stapled to the bench late.

Sure could have used a a proven 40 goal scorer out there late

Kryten

slightly regarded
Sponsor
Sep 29, 2011
Kootenays
The panic on these boards is fun!

They’ve play 10 games in the last 17 days. That includes 3 back to backs and 3 separate road trips. It was a ridiculous schedule by any measure. The fact that they went 5 and 5 is almost heroic.
Yes, but being no shows to the Leafs and Sharks hurt

Sedinery

May 24, 2021
5-5 in the last 10

This team is nowhere near good enough to be taking nights off

SeawaterOnIce

Bald is back in style.
Sponsor
Aug 28, 2011
@Just A Bit Outside i am not betting money with anyone on this board, no chance

Put Kuzy back, sit PDG, he’s done nothing really, just an extra body at this point
PDG is making me relive memories of seeing Jeff Tambellini. Started out as a good story and thought he finally found a permanent role after being a journeyman depth player...and then just faded.

Billy Kvcmu

Dec 5, 2014
West Vancouver
The panic on these boards is fun!

They’ve play 10 games in the last 17 days. That includes 3 back to backs and 3 separate road trips. It was a ridiculous schedule by any measure. The fact that they went 5 and 5 is almost heroic.
With Juulsen in the lineup too

PDG is making me relive memories of seeing Jeff Tambellini. Started out as a good story and thought he finally found a permanent role after being a journeyman depth player...and then just faded.
He reminds me of that Latvian dude who played with Bo on the 4th line during Bo’s rookie season. Does anyone still remember his name cause I sure don’t

Reactions: iceburg

Sedinery

May 24, 2021
We need to send PDG back down to Abby

Bains deserves his spot

Beau needs to be moved out of the organization

Any anyone needs a “reset”, its Myers

Sergei Shirokov

Jul 27, 2012
British Columbia
I'm of 2 minds, the first one is this;
No puck luck tonight. We could and should have won this one.

We really did have a ton of great chances, definitely more than SJ, and a bounce or two changes the game.

The other mind is... SJ just wanted it more. From start to finish (outside of Hughes) the Sharks wanted the win more than we did, and they took advantage of our luls. The 10-1 game was clearly front of midn for them (credit to them).

And also that its just extremely embarrassing to lose to SJ.

They shouldn't have lost but they did, maybe its a needed wake-up call. We could probably use one.

Reactions: Baby Pettersson

VanJack

Jul 11, 2014
Frustrating game, but that's just the way it goes sometimes. Granlund goes for a Sunday skate through the entire Canuck lineup from the opening faceoff in the third period; then Myers takes a brain--dead penalty to hand the Canucks a 4-3 PP. and that was all she wrote.

Canucks basically dominated the third period, but the Sharks just collapsed down low and took away all the shooting lanes. And the Canucks PP let them down on their only opportunity.

Casey DeSmith was a nice story early.....but has now lost two straight road games. And Tocchet has to take some of the blame. There's no way Kuzmenko should have been dropped from the lineup in favor of a mucker like Di Giuseppe. At least he would have been fresh.

bandwagonesque

I eat Kraft Dinner and I vote
Mar 5, 2014
With Juulsen in the lineup too

He reminds me of that Latvian dude who played with Bo on the 4th line during Bo’s rookie season. Does anyone still remember his name cause I sure don’t
Ronalds Kenins. He should still be on the 1st line with Brendan Gaunce but we traded too many draft picks or something.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad