GDT: Sharks @ Blues 4:00pm Dubnyk returns

Status
Not open for further replies.

NWSharkie

Nov 4, 2018
PNW
Tuned in at the beginning of the 2nd. Good lord, I hate the Blues and how they always seem to be playing 7 on 5. Kane played great, glad to have Rudy back, and f*** the refs

Reactions: Sandisfan

Pinkfloyd

Oct 29, 2006
Folsom
So? You cited nothing in the statement I disagreed with, why would I need to do any different?

Through the flow of conversation I pretty much made my case for it and defined high level of play for the discussion. You didn't. I at least supported it. You've done everything to avoid it while baiting in the process. Likely because your definition for high level would be bullshit you can't actually support well.

tiburon12

Jul 18, 2009
Poster on the blues board saying “ref Jose getting away with a lot”. You have to be a special kind of homer to complain about the refs if you’re a blues fan
there are few blues fans who are active on the main board that truly defy the metaphysics of galaxy brain

Reactions: WSS11

Cas

Conversational Black Hole
Sponsor
Jun 23, 2020
SNOG announcement

SNOG streak halted at 2.

#Date / Opponent
SNOG Winner(s)
Result
1Jan. 14 at CoyotesCasSharks 4-3 SO
2Jan. 16 at CoyotesnoneCoyotes 5-3
3Jan. 18 at BluesnoneBlues 5-4
4Jan. 20 at BluesnoneSharks 2-1 SO
5Jan. 22 at WildnoneWild 4-1
6Jan. 24 at WildMunnyroSharks 5-3
7Jan. 26 at AvalanchenoneAvs 7-3
8Jan. 28 at AvalanchenoneAvs 3-0
9Feb. 5 at DucksnoneSharks 5-4 SO
10Feb. 6 at DucksnoneDucks 2-1 SO
11Feb. 9 at KingsnoneSharks 4-3 SO
12Feb. 11 at KingsnoneKings 6-2
13Feb. 13 vs Golden KnightsnoneVGK 3-1
14Feb. 15 vs DucksDoctor SoraluceSharks 3-2
15Feb. 18 at BluesPinkfloydBlues 3-2 OT
16Feb. 20 at BluesnoneSharks 5-4
[THEAD] [/THEAD]
[TBODY] [/TBODY]
Rank
2021 SNOG standings
# of SNOGs
T-1.Cas, Doctor Soraluce, Munnyro, Pinkfloyd1
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

My streak continues!

I remain concerned about Burns - I just keep seeing defensive miscues and honestly not a lot of successful offense. I really want to get him off the team this offseason - it looks like he's about to implode.

TheBeard

He fixes the cable?
Jul 12, 2019
Vegass
Poster on the blues board saying “ref Jose getting away with a lot”. You have to be a special kind of homer to complain about the refs if you’re a blues fan
It’s always awkward when you say something about refs and absolutely no one backs up your assessment lol.

Reactions: WSS11

Dicdonya

Jul 21, 2011
Through the flow of conversation I pretty much made my case for it and defined high level of play for the discussion. You didn't. I at least supported it. You've done everything to avoid it while baiting in the process. Likely because your definition for high level would be bullshit you can't actually support well.

LMFAO, oh my goodness you are absolutely hilarious.

"He scored 16 pts while injured" is the entirety of the case you made, gee what a well reasoned and highly persuasive argument you made. I am amazed I could even comprehend the complexity of it all.

Oh and I did support my opinion, which sadly you missed or are willfully ignoring (even though you did take a jab at me and JTR for it), which was that I do not think bad possession, poor defense, and hobbling around on one leg qualifies as high level play.

Pinkfloyd

Oct 29, 2006
Folsom
LMFAO, oh my goodness you are absolutely hilarious.

"He scored 16 pts while injured" is the entirety of the case you made, gee what a well reasoned and highly persuasive argument you made. I am amazed I could even comprehend the complexity of it all.

Oh and I did support my opinion, which sadly you missed or are willfully ignoring (even though you did take a jab at me and JTR for it), which was that I do not think bad possession, poor defense, and hobbling around on one leg qualifies as high level play.

It's all that's needed since it's the playoffs and not the regular season. You showed nothing to support bad possession, poor defense, or anything else. You've also made no attempt to show how any of that, even if true, makes it not high level from Karlsson. I responded to those vague points appropriately. You haven't and won't because even if his possession and defensive game weren't good, it doesn't necessarily mean he wasn't playing at a high level.

It's funny. You run your mouth about all these critiques with my points and their complexities yet refuse to recognize that your points are considerably less complex and are at this point nonsensical bullshit. You're arguing for the sake of it and you wonder why I'm sarcastic with you and tell you I don't care about your response. It's because of this. Your posts are hollow while acting holier than thou. I certainly act holier than thou on the regular but I make my points. You don't.

Dicdonya

Jul 21, 2011
It's all that's needed since it's the playoffs and not the regular season.

In your opinion.

You showed nothing to support bad possession, poor defense, or anything else. You've also made no attempt to show how any of that, even if true, makes it not high level from Karlsson. I responded to those vague points appropriately. You haven't and won't because even if his possession and defensive game weren't good, it doesn't necessarily mean he wasn't playing at a high level.

Why would I support my position any further when you stated you do not care what anyone opinion is?

Maybe some day you will understand that you cant say things like that, and then expect someone have an honest discussion with you afterwards.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad