GDT: Sharks @ Blues 4:00pm Dubnyk returns

Status
Not open for further replies.

nabbyfan

Oct 4, 2007
Santa Clarita, CA
Kane on Krug and Hertl on Clifford in the 3rd period were nice.
I loved Hertl on Clifford there.

If refs are going to completely swallow the whistles, Sharks have to start making the other team pay the price too. Force the officials to start calling over the line physical play, and it’s to the sharks benefit against a team like the blues.

Also think the NHL really needs to do something about the officiating. Look at last nights WPG game with the brawl at the end, if the officials would call the rulebook throughout the game, you wouldn’t have stuff boil over like that. The officiating this 2 game set was absolutely atrocious.

Dicdonya

Jul 21, 2011
I've said what it is. Conviction isn't saying something as fact. But even if it were, how are you any different? This post I'm quoting of yours is the same thing you're accusing me of by the same standard so why do you continue to whine about something you do?

Its simple, I disagree with your convictions, and especially how you present them. Thus here we are.

Karl Prime

Feb 13, 2017
Slept through the game but sounds like it was typical ref bias for the Blues. Refs really aren't going to let that hand pass go, are they?

The race for 4th will be pretty tight. Any of the 5 teams can do a world of good with a good run the next 10-15 games.

Pinkfloyd

Oct 29, 2006
Folsom
Its simple, I disagree with your convictions, and especially how you present them. Thus here we are.

Not entirely. Just understand that you disagreed for the sake of it and so you can make it personal again. That is of course my opinion since you fail to understand that unless it's pointed out to you. We good?

Dicdonya

Jul 21, 2011
Not entirely. Just understand that you disagreed for the sake of it and so you can make it personal again. That is of course my opinion since you fail to understand that unless it's pointed out to you. We good?

That is just you being salty at the last time we argued because clearly it hurt your feelings. I honestly disagree that Karlsson has played at a "high level" at any point on the Sharks, with the exception of the games before he got hurt in the first season. Just because you assumed I was coming at you dishonestly about it, has nothing to do with my intentions or even anything I said, and everything to do with you being upset about the last time we argued.

In fact the very reason I tried to end the conversation early on by just saying we have our own opinions and that is fine, is because I remembered how upset you got last time, to which you got to a point where you "were done with me". Even though you irk me sometimes, I do value your opinions more often then not, and thus did not wish to cut off any possibility of discourse in the future.

However you could not let that be the end, so here we are.

Pinkfloyd

Oct 29, 2006
Folsom
That is just you being salty at the last time we argued because clearly it hurt your feelings. I honestly disagree that Karlsson has played at a "high level" at any point on the Sharks, with the exception of the games before he got hurt in the first season. Just because you assumed I was coming at you dishonestly about it, has nothing to do with my intentions or even anything I said, and everything to do with you being upset about the last time we argued.

In fact the very reason I tried to end the conversation early on by just saying we have our own opinions and that is fine, is because I remembered how upset you got last time, to which you got to a point where you "were done with me". Even though you irk me sometimes, I do value your opinions more often then not, and thus did not wish to cut off any possibility of discourse in the future.

However you could not let that be the end, so here we are.

Not really. You've made a pattern of getting personal when you know your argument is crap. You can't even own up to that. You will continue to go back and forth as you stated earlier because you really have no recourse but that. You can't let it be the end now that you've openly said you will do so for spiteful reasons. Yet I'm the one you constantly talk about not letting it end. What you're doing is blatantly dishonest so why should I treat you different from what you presented me?

weastern bias

worst team in the league
Feb 3, 2012
SJ
was watching highlights on the NHL youtube channel, didn't even show the 5th goal - went from 4-4 straight to last 30 seconds lol. I was a bit confused but yay win

I recommend watching highlights on Sportsnet's YouTube channel instead

They do a much better job putting their highlight packages together and they also don't spoil the final score in their thumbnails

Dicdonya

Jul 21, 2011
Not really. You've made a pattern of getting personal when you know your argument is crap. You can't even own up to that. You will continue to go back and forth as you stated earlier because you really have no recourse but that. You can't let it be the end now that you've openly said you will do so for spiteful reasons. Yet I'm the one you constantly talk about not letting it end. What you're doing is blatantly dishonest so why should I treat you different from what you presented me?

I have not been dishonest once in this thread, in fact quite the opposite, I have told you exactly what I think, in no uncertain terms. Just because you are upset about it does not make it dishonest.

You were personal about this from the very get go, as you just stated by assuming I was quoting you dishonestly. It was your own personal opinion of me that caused you to feel that way, not anything I said. I thought enough time had passed for you to get over that minor disagreement, but I guess you didnt. Oh well

Pinkfloyd

Oct 29, 2006
Folsom
I have not been dishonest once in this thread, in fact quite the opposite, I have told you exactly what I think, in no uncertain terms. Just because you are upset about it does not make it dishonest.

You were personal about this from the very get go, as you just stated by assuming I was quoting you dishonestly. It was your own personal opinion of me that caused you to feel that way, not anything I said. I thought enough time had passed for you to get over that minor disagreement, but I guess you didnt. Oh well

Other than that you were letting it go then didn't. Lol what a joke. Not dishonest once. And no, treating you as dishonest isn't making it personal.

Dicdonya

Jul 21, 2011
Other than that you were letting it go then didn't. Lol what a joke. Not dishonest once.

You keep saying that, but I never once said I would let it go. I said I tried to let it go. However you couldnt let that happen so.......

Pinkfloyd

Oct 29, 2006
Folsom
You keep saying that, but I never once said I would let it go. I said I tried to let it go. However you couldnt let that happen so.......

Doesn't mean dick when you're 'trying' to let it go and don't and want to tell others how to act and talk. You're just a hypocrite.

Quid Pro Clowe

Dec 28, 2008
The power play has been nonexistent since EK got hurt.

I loved Hertl on Clifford there.

If refs are going to completely swallow the whistles, Sharks have to start making the other team pay the price too. Force the officials to start calling over the line physical play, and it’s to the sharks benefit against a team like the blues.

Also think the NHL really needs to do something about the officiating. Look at last nights WPG game with the brawl at the end, if the officials would call the rulebook throughout the game, you wouldn’t have stuff boil over like that. The officiating this 2 game set was absolutely atrocious.
I also enjoyed that they were retaliatory. Krug boarded Hertl in ot of the 1st game and Clifford boarded a Shark in the 2nd, I believe it was Vlasic.

Reactions: Sandisfan

Dicdonya

Jul 21, 2011
Doesn't mean dick when you're 'trying' to let it go and don't and want to tell others how to act and talk. You're just a hypocrite.

Sorry that makes no sense. If you admit I was trying how is it hypocritical to ask you to do the same. You clearly do not understand that word, its ok.

Or maybe!.... in your head it makes sense if you think I was secretly not actually trying to end it, because of your not personal feelings that I am dishonest, and therefore was trying to get you to respond by asking you not to. Man I am devious.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad