Post-Game Talk: Sharks at Predators. WIN!! 5-2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bringer of Jollity

Oct 20, 2011
Fontana, CA
I loathe Sharks telecast...err "national" games featuring the Sharks. I know part of it probably is NBC is conveniently the Sharks' affiliate, but they have a sufficient number of crews for a neutral broadcast every game.

Reactions: predfan98

OriginalName

Aug 22, 2016
Imabari, Japan
Anyone else hear that crazy commentary on NBCSN? To paraphrase...

"The Predators were hopeful that Turris could be their number one center when they brought him in. He's been good but not great, so after that they brought in Ryan Johansen as a potential number one. Now they may have found their number one with Matt Duchene."

The whole thing was inaccurate and out of order.

Legionnaire11

Jul 12, 2007
Murfreesboro
atlantichockeyleague.com
I don't know that either team is playing particularly well, but only than a handful of times the Sharks are having a hard time getting control of the puck in and through the neutral zone and they've turned it over multiple times trying to come out at their own blue line.

With Martin Jones in net that's not a good recipe for success. Hopefully the Preds can keep the pressure on and keep forcing the San Jose D (not Burns and Karlsson, but they haven't been in position to do it much so far) to handle the puck because it's working in our favor so far.

LCPreds

Dec 8, 2013
TN
Anyone else hear that crazy commentary on NBCSN? To paraphrase...

"The Predators were hopeful that Turris could be their number one center when they brought him in. He's been good but not great, so after that they brought in Ryan Johansen as a potential number one. Now they may have found their number one with Matt Duchene."

The whole thing was inaccurate and out of order.

they just figured out the predators are in Nashville. Which is in Tennessee. Cut them some slack.

adsfan

May 31, 2008
Milwaukee
I can believe that the Preds have only 1 goal! It looks like a warm up session with three guys poking at the puck in the crease.

predfan24

Jul 12, 2006
Boring sleepy game so far. Thought both teams would have more jump being a national televised tilt. Hope the boys can turn up the heat for 20 minutes and put this game away decisively.

OriginalName

Aug 22, 2016
Imabari, Japan
Animated_gun_turret.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad